XCOM, enemy unknown Roleplay!

1rl1yl's Avatar 1rl1yl2/14/13 7:01 pm
1 emeralds 132 9
3/9/2013 11:04 pm
emcii's Avatar emcii
In 3014, a small agency known as XCOM, are in charge of keeping earth in order. Aliens attack daily and terrorise people. The commander of cruiser b29 CASSANDRA looked down at the small monitor and spoke through a microphone "rookies. Today is your big day, your first mission. You are being sent to east Africa, to deal with a ship of light floaters. Mechanical flying devices, created by aliens. We have equipped you with assault rifles, pistols and exoskeleton armour, the runt of the pile. We need you to deal with these aliens. Good luck."

Alex stood at the opening latch of raven-6, the drop ship they were assigned to. He walked up to it and got ready, biting his lip. He held his AR to his side, he possessed PSI powers, a kind of magic that only the people with the strongest will can have. He looked back at the others and sat down, ready for the ship to take off. He was eager, but nervous at the same time.

Rules.
Be a rookie.
You must buy weapons later on.
Do not godmod.
Do not disregard the commanders orders.
Pick a normal name
You have to be human, but you can have psi. Psi powers are optional
1rl1yl
Level 13 : Journeyman Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

emcii
03/09/2013 11:04 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
He shot one in the head, killing it almost instantly. "GOT ONE!" he was shot and got the wind knocked out of him. "PHOOOOO!"
1rl1yl
02/22/2013 5:07 pm
He sighed "were in the enemy unknown team!" He yelled "it's one of the big secrets!" He said, taking a potshot at one of them, as two others went into over watch.
emcii
02/22/2013 4:26 pm
Jade shot blindly out of shock"What the,where the,when the?How is this real?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"And he got behind cover.
1rl1yl
02/20/2013 6:51 pm
He ran off the plane, aiming his AR "I heard gunshots, is everything okay?" He asked. Just as he said that, a plasma shot grazed his head and he yelled "shit! Get down!" He got behind cover, shaking
emcii
02/20/2013 6:05 pm
"THERE IT IS!"The pilot said,jade quickly got his gun from beside him and got ready.next thing he knew the UFO was shot down and they were landing."okay I take back up fire but I fire when I see them right?I think i'ts right let's just go."Jade said as he got off the plane.He didn't see anything but then he heard some gun fire in the distance.
"What?Who's there?" I_I is what his face looked like.He went to look.
1rl1yl
02/20/2013 10:42 am
he bit his lip and looked around and out the window, he stared at the scenery as they passed by it, the deserts, the forests and rivers... the wastelands full of explosions and... he looked away and waited for the plane to land.
emcii
02/20/2013 10:20 am
Jade was left shivering.He was so exited."t-16 minutes."He was gunna break his skull if this shake kept going on."This is terrible!Do the big guys also have to put up with this?good god..."said jade.they were starting to get off the ground."t-1 minute".Then something amazing happened.The roof above the opened,the plane stoped shaking,and they took off!
1rl1yl
02/19/2013 4:57 pm
He blinked as the engines started up "take off in t-18 minutes." Alex shuddered, sitting upright in his chair and holding the hilt of his AR. He gritted his teeth "t-17 minutes."
emcii
02/19/2013 4:52 pm
"hello,my name is jade.Who are you?"Jade says as he sit's down on the plane.It takes of and then all the rookies get commands from the commander."I'm not gunna go jump off a mountain!"Jade said."You arn't gunna do it,i just said it as an experesion!You will take back up fire jade."
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome