< The Hatsya-verse > [OOC/Sign-up]

HatsyaSouji's Avatar HatsyaSouji7/18/13 4:21 pm
1 emeralds 191 5
7/19/2013 10:35 am
CakeyWakey's Avatar CakeyWakey
There is one Minecraft universe in which magic and technology went hand-in-hand, yet different planes began to clash due to rampant infestation of the mono-shade universes.

It turned out that some of the mono-shade universes gave us lessons in refining the way of life, and remembering our ancestors before we all spread out.

This Minecraft universe is where most dreams are built, yet darkness will shatter them in mere seconds...

Rules

1. One must have good grammar and spelling...
2. No meta gaming, power gaming, god-modding, gary/mary stu/sue's, bunnying, etc.
3. Don't take conflict from IC to OOC please :3
4. There is a limit in being a badass
5. No one has connection to Herobrine.
6. No one is magically capable of creating diamonds until we get onto Equivalent Exchange and IC2 arcs.

Application Form:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Short Biography:[/b]
HatsyaSouji
Level 45 : Master Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CakeyWakey
07/19/2013 10:35 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Either one I sUbmitted!
anonpmc195880
07/18/2013 7:12 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Cyndus
07/19/2013 9:52 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Sorry Fang, but I have to disagree with you.

This is the Applications section. Just Roleplay Applications.
It can be Server, it can be Forum.
AquilaeVolanti
07/18/2013 7:52 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
This is not a server roleplay. This is a forum roleplay, and this is the application.
CakeyWakey
07/18/2013 7:09 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Name: CakeyWakey, (Real Name is Ian)

Fantasy Origin: Candy land

Fantasy Abilities: My Red Eye (When My Power is Used, Controls Fire and My Green eye (When Powered Up) Controls Lightning/Green Lightning. I also Have the Movement and Powers of something like Ezio, From Assassins Creed, I do Get tired doing that for more than 1 hour though.

Fantasy Biography: I am From Candy land! I Have many candy friends, and I am well known in my world, I am a good guy, that helps my world, Though I am Somewhat Impatient, so I tend to break the fourth Wall (XD), also I am Somewhat Naive and have a little bit of trouble with Decisions! ANYWAYS: I One Day found A nether Portal in a giant hole on the other side of my World, I Went through And ended up in Minecraft, I began to learn the basics, and now I am a useful help to any traveling Player, and Group of Players!

THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE TO BE ACCEPTED FOR FORUM ROLE PLAY OR STORY OR SERVER ROLE PLAY!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome