“The Cabin Window”

GeckoSaysThings's Avatar GeckoSaysThings12/19/22 6:14 pm
12/19/2022 6:26 pm
GeckoSaysThings's Avatar GeckoSaysThings

“The cabin window”

If you’re ever flying on a commercial airline and you keep your gaze on the window looking out into the fog you might see something. Something that shouldn’t be there. It could be as simple as a muffled dot or something as terrifying as a shadowed silhouette but you’re safe as long as you close your cabin window, immediately.
But, if you don’t avert your gaze and continue to stare at the foreign object you may look around to find everyone else is gone. An empty cabin. You may stand up thinking that you fell asleep and everyone else left the plane, This is wrong. You start to make your way to the front of the plane but you keep walking, and walking, and walking. You find that looking onward all you can see is rows and rows of seats. You try to backtrack walking the other direction but you find the same thing, endless seats.
It has been hours now and still nothing. You notice that the sky outside is obscured by a white fog.
It has been days now the only thing to sustain yourself is the crumbled pretzels that you find on the floor and you start to realize the only way out is through the emergency exit, a door suspended thousands of feet above the ground.
You’ve lost track of time, you take raspy breaths as you cannot remember the last time you had water. All you want is for it to end. You pull the latch on the emergency exit and the door flings opens blowing wind all around you. You take one step closer before jumping throwing yourself into a free fall before you swiftly end.

GeckoSaysThings
Level 41 : Master Modder