Lore has Lore ???book

ThatOnePurpleGuylol's Avatar ThatOnePurpleGuylol1/23/24 11:42 am
7 emeralds 153 3
1/24/2024 1:42 am
ThatOnePurpleGuylol's Avatar ThatOnePurpleGuylol
So one of my posts about me talking About LOREEEEEEEEE (Shortly followed after me writing Jose The wandering Trader's Story.) Has EXACTLY 99 views with EXACTLY 9 COMMENTS... Now this might not seem like that much but I waited for like an hour and it stayed that way...
Now what is 999 turned upwards ? 666 WHICH IS THE DEVILS NUMBER...

Now this caught my eye because it was the post that was About LOREEEEEEEEEEEE... Now my LOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is all Packed in The Book of Red.
I will leave YOU to figure out the connection between these two mysterious things. Post ALL of YOUR THEORIES down here in the comments (And don't forget to subscribe)...
They could be about what the Future of the Book of Red would be, What happened to Jose and Beckham, The Identity of the Mysterious figure, The Infinite forest, The Lore-Verse Connections, What region Jose is from, What happened to Louise, His Family, His Mysterious Entity Book, etc. Also if the theories are VERY BIG, then you could make a blog/Forum post mentioning a link to my profile and to the Book of red or Jose's story. You could also make a guest book post on my Guest Book.

ANYTHING I say, On this page or not, Means A LOT for the STORY. So Start Theorizing !!!!1111!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1
ThatOnePurpleGuylol
Level 20 : Expert Procrastinator