I'm a YouTuber, needing more YouTuber friends!

ImTully's Avatar ImTully12/2/14 12:25 am
1 emeralds 445 3
12/2/2014 10:16 pm
GhostMC_King's Avatar GhostMC_King
Hello! I'm Tully and I own a YouTube channel called ImTully with over 1,100 subscribers I'm looking for people to make close friends with and collab with. I'm a female and I'm also from Australia (incase you wanted to know) Preferably over 500 subscribers. The sub count doesnt really matter as long as you are dedicated and passionate about youtube. Also please dont use me for publicity or subscribers, I want real friends to collab with Add me on my skype if you're interested: ImTully.YouTube
ImTully
Level 21 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GhostMC_King
12/02/2014 10:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I am Ghost or that's what I prefer to be called, I am a MC youtuber with over 45+ Subs, I know thats not a lot but I had gained 15 Subs on just the past 2-3 Days, and I am trying to make my Vids as interesting as I can. I am looking for someone to record with Also and look for some Gaming Friends so I can just Chill with Also. I am a great Builder and I also like Survival and I am Semi-Decent in PvP.

My Youtube Channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCElisa ... 4n-qXs2Vvg

Skype is ghostdragoonblast
nigelho
12/02/2014 9:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi I am a very small like very small YouTuber I only have 14 subs but I really love making vids and I am only 13 so if u don't mind can I collab and be your friend?
JawKneee
12/02/2014 2:45 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Well not really looking for someone to collaborate with, but I'll be your friend? Also I have friends with around, or over your sub count that might be willing to collaborate with you ! Add me on Skype if you want! TheJawKneee
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome