Needs Help With Setting Up My YouTube Channel!

kuhknucklehead's Avatar kuhknucklehead3/17/15 3:13 pm
3/17/2015 3:35 pm
knx90's Avatar knx90
Thank you for coming to my thread! I greatly appreciate it! Anyways, I just need some suggestions on Headsets or recording softwares, especially editing softwares. I want the best quality for my subscribers, because that's what I'd be doing it for, the people watching. If there's any specific questions you have for me I'll answer! So please give me some tips, software recommendations, recording utility recommendations, and even graphics for the intros for my videos! Thanks <3
kuhknucklehead
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

knx90
03/17/2015 3:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
If you want to be a profetional youtuber I would say:
mic: Blue Yeti / Snowball
recording software: Fraps
editor: sony vegas, or windows movie maker, they are both good, but sony vegas is slightly better. Windows movie maker is free tho.
Others:
good channel art, some animations, a animated intro (optional), and a outro here skip to the back of my video for my outro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omUdK1bIXOU

If you want to be a youtube starter then:
mic: a decent one
recording software: bandicam / fraps for $20
editor: Windows Movie Maker
Other:
Some channel art.
Austin_Craft_
03/17/2015 3:17 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
MinecraftPringlesThank you for coming to my thread! I greatly appreciate it! Anyways, I just need some suggestions on Headsets or recording softwares, especially editing softwares. I want the best quality for my subscribers, because that's what I'd be doing it for, the people watching. If there's any specific questions you have for me I'll answer! So please give me some tips, software recommendations, recording utility recommendations, and even graphics for the intros for my videos! Thanks <3

For editing, if you're willing to pay some money I'd choose Sony Vegas.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome