Need 1 Girl Gamer For A YouTube Group

TheStromHD's Avatar TheStromHD2/7/14 10:30 am
1 emeralds 237 7
2/7/2014 12:39 pm
TheStromHD's Avatar TheStromHD
I was recently recruiting for a new YouTube group. I got the members I needed, All I need now is 1 girl. The last post did not refer to be only for guys. I don't want anybody thinking that, cause being sexist is not my type of thing.

I shall explain a little bit about myself. I am a gamer (obviously) and I really like games like MC, GTA..... You name it, I like it! My name is Joel, I am 14 years of age. Yeah that's about it! Also I live in Scotland!

This channel has not yet got a name though!
I had other channels. It had non-dedicated people so I decided to leave and start my own little YouTube Group. And guys! Don't call me a pervert or anything cause I am the complete opposite. I am just looking for a girl gamer to have a good time recording in a YouTube group.

Fill out this application and I will get back to you on Skype.

Name:
Recording Software:
Editing Software:
What Other Games Do You Play:
Why Would You Like To Join:

Also to all the guys who read this... I do have another post you might like to apply for it's to basically join! I do need some more people.. It will be a four person channel. I currently have 2 guys.. Me and another dude... So I need a girl and a guy... You will be able to find the other application in the recent posts.

Thanks to everybody who reads this post.
TheStromHD
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner