Minecraft: Steve's Adventures | 3D Minecraft Film

MineworksAnimation's Avatar MineworksAnimation3/18/12 3:40 pm
3/23/2012 6:09 pm
MineworksAnimation's Avatar MineworksAnimation

PROJECT LINK
Hello!
14 days ago I have started this project(in 5 days I have done all minecraft characters rigs and in another 5 days I'm making animation)

I'm planing minecraft film in short episodes(3-5 minutes). I want to make available two languages: English and Russian. But I have a little problem with it, because I'm Russian from Latvia and my English grammar isn't perfect.

At the moment I've already done 55 seconds of my first episode and uploaded this on youtube. Link below.
It's not full episode, just teaser for test, so please, if you found some bugs, lags or something, let me know about it.
I'm using Autodesk Maya and if anyone want to make something like this, I will make a tutorial.
MineworksAnimation
Level 46 : Master Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MineworksAnimation
03/23/2012 3:59 pm
Yes, Captain used the same software to make his mega hit - Revenge. Program called Autodesk Maya. I will make tutorials on my channel, but not now, I really don't have time for them.
Jman15008
03/23/2012 3:53 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
Nice, keep up the good work, I believe that's the same software CaptainSparkelz used for some of his videos. If you ever have the time, I'd like to know the name of the software, and maybe how I could use it.
MineworksAnimation
03/23/2012 3:48 pm
Thank you guys! I will try make my voice clean and with normal accent! Because English voice is the problem No1

Teh1stLOLcat
Thanks for comment. Yes, I want to make it, before 2nd episode. I will fix some rig problems and other little mistakes.

I'm making cartoon FIRST time(it's really my first animation), so I think, that quality will be better in the next episodes.

Thanks for positive comments! And please, subscribe to my channel, it gives a lot of motivation to work.
monkey_man
03/22/2012 7:47 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Turtle
We Have A New Hidden Talent!Great Job Make More!
ThunderHooves
03/22/2012 7:45 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
The only mistake I saw is the spelling of adventure for the title. I would also recommend using trap doors instead of signs for the plants.
MineworksAnimation
03/23/2012 6:09 pm
Yep, I fixed this mistake(You will see it in the 1st episode).
Unfortunately it's very difficult to edit the map, it's take a lot of time to replace signs. And I think that it isn't very important thing
crimsoncreeper13
03/22/2012 7:40 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
AWESOME! absolutely amazing!
hayjett
03/22/2012 7:38 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
Epic! But if you ever need an english tudor im sure that most pmcers would gladly help you in such an epic series!
Redhillies67
03/22/2012 7:31 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage
AWESOME!
Teh1stLOLcat
03/22/2012 7:29 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
Keep doing this! I give full support. But if you can please make the elbows, knees, and facial expressions more blocky.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome