Miencraft Gameshow: The Raven (Season 2)

Darkn3sspawn's Avatar Darkn3sspawn5/3/15 4:09 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 36
5/17/2015 6:15 pm
mcd573's Avatar mcd573

Yo Guys its Darknesspawn coming back at ya with another Season of The Raven.

As summer comes along I think it would be a nice summer project to get the next season of the Raven up and going, and I hope to have a new bunch of awesome contestants. Now on to the formalities.

The Raven was originally a game show which aired on BBC. Its concept seemed easy to bring over to mine craft, so here we are

The Raven pits 6 people against each other over the pan of 25 challenges. Each challenger has 7 lives and when you fail to complete a challenge you lose a life. If you complete challenges then you earn golden nuggets, if you obtain seven then you win back a life. If you run out of lives you are out of the game.

That isnt the only way to be eliminated however after every 5 challenges except for the first set there is a challenge called "way of the warrior" in which the person in last place must prove that he is worthy enough to stay in the game. If he completes the challenge then the person in second to last place must play, and so on.

Play continues like this until there are two people left and they play one challenge to decide who is worthy of the win.

This would mark the second season of the Raven, the first had its downsides but all in all I was quite proud of it. This season is set on a new map with a whole new set of challenges, along with some old/revamped ones. I hope to make this one exceed the first and I hope you all will want to be part of it

First season here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2-oOJhq933

Camera Man: (Must have recording software WITHOUT a watermark!)
IGN
Fps while recording

Rules For contestants!
1. I know it is obvious, but PLEASE, dont try to cheat. There is no real prize (unless there is (;) and we are all just here to have a good time. If you want to play DONT ruin it for everyone else. We've already had an incedent, I dont want another

2. If you are accepted and im game Do NOT talk about non game topics. Dont talk about the nicks game, dont talk about that new game, dont even talk about how awesome/shitty the challenge looks, just DONT. Pretty much, only talk about the things that matter at the time, not because I dont want to hear your opinions, but because it doesnt make for good footage. You can talk about such thigns between challenges however

3. If you decide to create something for this game show (whether it be art, or animation or anything of the sort) and give it to me it becomes the shows. Meaning if loosing in the games leaves such a sour taste in your mouth that you want to take it back, you are going to have a hard time. If you feel as if your going to be an indian giver with any of your creations, just please, dont. Save us both the time

4. Do NOT harass, "troll", or make any of the helpers/contestants uncomfortable in ANY way.

5. Pay Attention! Please dont have me repeat the challenges constantly. If you have questions thats fine, but if you ask something Ive already explained im going to be mad x3. put this in your app: djspawn

6.Have Fun! You should want to win, and its alright if your a little hurt when you loose, but just remember to have fun with it!

Contestant (You will be interviewed, so be prepared)
Ps: Youll get brownie points if you 1.Delete the parenthesis in your app 2.Bold your answers..

IGN(Your minecraft name):

Your Personality: (I.e are you the person who tends to crack jokes at a moments
notice? The guy who puts absolute focus into what he is doing at the time? The "newb"? Go ahead explain yourself)

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: (I gurentee you if you say "because im bored" you will be loosing brownie points)

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before (i.e Build teams, Youtube Groups etc.) If so talk about them

Do you have a youtube account?: (Link eht if you do)

If you dont have a mic you are going to have a hard time

There is also something else I would like you to put in your app, but youll only know what that is if you have read the rules.

I would appreciate it if you watched some of the first season to get a feel of the flow of the game, it will better prepare you for the game, that's for sure.

Something else to know is that ive tried making season two over Christmas break, but the footage was lost due to some technical problems. But the map was saved, and ive been able to iron out all the complications of the first play through so everything should be nice and enjoyable.
Darkn3sspawn
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mcd573
05/17/2015 6:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
There. Fixed. (I hope)
raidarr
05/16/2015 6:52 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
I am highly amused at how many people failed to read the rules. Then again, I shouldn't be.
Darkn3sspawn
05/16/2015 7:00 pm
No, you have the right to be amused. I am also very amused.
Gocheno
05/16/2015 7:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Darkn3sspawn
05/16/2015 6:35 pm
Your app isnt complete, please read the rules and app requirements and fix what you need to fix.
mcd573
05/16/2015 1:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
Contestant:

Yes, I have a mic. I also record with Quicktime.

IGN: mcd573

Your Personality: I'm kind of a loner during my day life, but awesome at video games!

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: I am interested because I think it will be a fun experience and can't wait to meet my fellow competitors!

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before?: Not really, I collab with my friend MADTEA850 and have a server, if that counts.

Do you have a youtube account?: Yes! Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrsf8o ... _b92EKDGBQ

Thanks for considering me, and I can't wait to meet you all!
-mcd

djspawn
Darkn3sspawn
05/15/2015 10:25 pm
Gocheno, your app isnt quite complete. You should read over the rules/app template and fix what needs fixing.
Gocheno
05/15/2015 10:46 pm
Took me a while to figure out what i had to put in xD...
Anyway it be fixed now
Gocheno
05/15/2015 12:42 am
Contestant:
  • IGN:
  • Gocheno
  • Your Personality:
  • I have many personality's but mostly I can be a bit strange
  • Yes I have a Microphone
  • Do you have a YouTube account?:
  • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2am5cRZZjsvmfTQ2BeeY3A
  • Why are you interested in the gameshow?:
  • Well I could be doing school work or something cool and awesome, what would you pick?
  • Have you done anything in an organized group setting before?:
  • Yeah kinda, I used to play Garry's mod and TF2 alot and we would do some shit together
  • djspawn

I'm also able to do editing and cameraman if i can, im pretty good in premiere pro
Darkn3sspawn
05/14/2015 8:38 pm
Well your app is kinda messed up...and incomplete. Read your app over, also read the rules/app requirements and fix that up.
ZiggyStarDusted
05/14/2015 6:40 am
Level 26 : Expert Spelunker
IGN(Your minecraft name): Random_THC

Your Personality: I am the person who finds humour in nearly anthing yes, I also tend to be pretty sarcastic at times...Otherwise i'm really friendly!

fun thing to do ! + ive always wanted to be on a gameshow :3[/b]

Why are you INTERESTED IN the gameshow?:[b] Because it sounds like a really
Have you done anything in an organized group setting before (i.e Build teams, Youtube Groups etc.) : My youtube channel is co-run between my friend and i, other wise i am in a youtube called What would you do in minecraft and i am pretty organised when it comes to group work

Do you have a youtube ACCOUNT?: Yes it me and a friend co-own it
[url]www.youtube.com/user/theholycarrot1[/url]

Thanks for reading my app dude
Darkn3sspawn
05/13/2015 10:16 pm
Well, youll have to Pm me your Skype or something so I can interview you. If your privacy is to important to give me that then I cant accept you.
TheIncognito
05/13/2015 12:26 pm
IGN: TheIncognitoGM

Your Personality: Im the kind of person that tries to be funny but I end up being funny because of the Fails :3 xD I love Surviving Games cause i tend to master craftsmanship, Im the guy that if its for the sake of Humour or Entertainment , I will do it Well Probobly Fun stuff

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: Well for starters :3 I love to Challenge Myself and for some reason I feel sumthing when i win ,If you know what i mean :33.
And I love to try things with other people , I can change my personality with people like if the person is serious then ill try to be Serious too and when the person is a fun guy, Ill be Humorous as Hell xD

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before i.e Build teams, Youtube Groups etc. : Well When I did start minecraft , I started it to become Staffs at server PS i am a Staff at A server right now I do Buildings , Configure like a Dev, GFX, and Others

Do you have a youtube account?: Im just getting started so https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpOewr ... Gs9L3FrCgg I'll probably do so my own arts

I do have a mic

I have read the Rules

I have watch some Episodes Too like the Brain Room thing

Ok bye I hope this game get noticed by other youtubers

Djspawn
illdeletethis
05/13/2015 12:04 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
anyone serious?
xX_MLGFCKDURMUM_Xx
05/10/2015 2:16 pm
I dont know what you mean, I made this application better with my MLG skills, like you know what a good troll is , anyways I seriously will 1v1 you on Cod!
FukBoy420
05/10/2015 1:50 pm
sorry but i wasnt trolling
Darkn3sspawn
05/10/2015 1:28 pm
420's app had me dying. You other two did a pretty bad job, if you are going to troll you gotta do it right lol. Well when mlg said he would 1v1 me in cod, that was funny, but everything else was bad. And then I dont even think Tuba was trying.
TUBABRO
05/10/2015 12:43 pm
IGN(Your minecraft name): FggtWidaTuba

notice? The guy who puts absolute focus into what he is doing at the time? The "newb"? Go ahead explain yourself) I'M A TUBA *Tuba noise*

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: (I gurentee you if you say "because im bored" you will be loosing brownie points) Yo all my tuba friends say I'm good for nothing so i want to prove them wrong by being on a game shoe I mean show

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before (i.e Build teams, Youtube Groups etc.) If so talk about them I am in the illuminorty *X-file music*

Do you have a youtube account?: (Link eht if you do) NO!!!

If you dont have a mic you are going to have a hard time I have a TUBA (yea)

There is also something else I would like you to put in your app, but youll only know what that is if you have read the rules. ICUTMYFOOTOFFPLZCALLTHEDOCTOR
xX_MLGFCKDURMUM_Xx
05/10/2015 12:31 pm
Ps: Youll get brownie points if you 1.Delete the parenthesis in your app 2.Bold your answers..

IGN(Your minecraft name): xX_MLGFCKDURMOM_Xx

notice? The guy who puts absolute focus into what he is doing at the time? The "newb"? Go ahead explain yourself) I can 1v1 you on Cod to show you how good I am, also hit me up if you want to get all the bitches!

Skype: (You can Pm this if you so choose) Skype is for skrubs

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: (I gurentee you if you say "because im bored" you will be loosing brownie points) I want to show all these losers how MLG PRO i am

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before (i.e Build teams, Youtube Groups etc.) If so talk about them: Yeah i was in OpticGaming for awhile but i was too good for them so they kicked me

Do you have a youtube account?: (Link eht if you do) of course i do the link to one of my vids is here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1eHKf-dMwo

If you dont have a mic you are going to have a hard time: dude i got those new astros before they came out dawg
FukBoy420
05/10/2015 11:28 am

IGN(Your minecraft name): FukBoy420BlazeIt

notice? The guy who puts absolute focus into what he is doing at the time? The "newb"? Go ahead explain yourself) UHHH generally i just kinda get high and then build weird builds but I guess i could crack a joke or something

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: (I gurentee you if you say "because im bored" you will be loosing brownie points) you mentioned brownies

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before (i.e Build teams, Youtube Groups etc.) If so talk about them: uh i mean ive been to a stoner party, thats pretty much it[/b]

Do you have a youtube account?: (Link eht if you do) what does eht mean? and no i dont see the point in watching people play games i can play myself

If you dont have a mic you are going to have a hard time: lol you said hard, and no worries i think i have a mic
illdeletethis
05/09/2015 8:09 pm
anyone else interested?
we are 3 at the moment, so 3 more would be great
Darkn3sspawn
05/08/2015 11:39 am
Your app is incomplete, please re-read the rules and the application sheet and try again
Malaticc
05/08/2015 7:22 am
IGN: Malaticc

Your Personality: I have a very huge personality which my friends like the most about me. I tend to have a great humour and be weird at times, however who says being weird isn't a great thing? Haha.

Why are you interested in the game show?: I am interested in the game show because it looks amazing and would be a incredible experience. It'd be very fun as well to meet other people in the minecraft community and maybe make friends, not just a enemy haha. Ultimately, I think it'd be awesome to be on a youtube channel with people watching how I play, either if I win or lose.

Do you have a youtube account?: Sadly, I do not.. However, if I do get elected into this game show I will think about if I should have a youtube account.

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before (i.e Build teams, Youtube Groups etc.) If so talk about them. I have never tried out for anything ever in the mincraft community, however I love to talk to people online and have competitions with them like Sky Wars, Survival. In the end point, no I haven't.
Darkn3sspawn
05/08/2015 1:18 am
Your app is nice and all CowComerade, but its not complete. You should probably re-read and then try again.
CowComrade
05/08/2015 1:23 am
oh there you are. i caught that the first time, but i thought you where addressing someone.

#comassavelives
CowComrade
05/08/2015 12:00 am
IGN: 1jss1

Your Personality: an over all nice person i am happy and polite, the comedian type and yes ill crack jokes. just i fun and funny person :^P

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: I was looking around on pmc to help people out on projects like this and after reading up i watched season one and enjoyed it and want to join in on that. other that that i wanted to be in a unscripted project like this for a while.

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before: yes, I have made a youtube team at one point, but when live gives you lemons you demand to see life's manager. that is what i did and i lost the time a patience in youtube and videos. after a long break i finally got back into it when life again became empty and am back in the game.

Do you have a youtube account?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFF8Nx ... fpHfcjETsA

djspawn
illdeletethis
05/07/2015 8:43 pm
Darkn3sspawnYour app is a little incorrect. Please read the rules and app process, edit your app, and tell me when you have done.

i hope it is correct now
Darkn3sspawn
05/07/2015 6:53 pm
illdeletethisIGN(Your minecraft name): illdeletethis

Your Personality: i enjoy thinking and am usually calm, but can be talkative with a few topics

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: watched the first season and it looked like great fun to play

Your app is a little incorrect. Please read the rules and app process, edit your app, and tell me when you have done.
InfamousHN
05/07/2015 6:40 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
bump
illdeletethis
05/07/2015 5:33 pm
IGN(Your minecraft name): illdeletethis

Your Personality: i enjoy thinking and am usually calm, but can be talkative with a few topics

Why are you interested in the gameshow?: watched the first season and it looked like great fun to play

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before: related to minecraft, nothing highly organized

Do you have a youtube account?: none related to minecraft

djspawn
valcano618
05/07/2015 1:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
This is gonna be fun! I can't wait!
Darkn3sspawn
05/05/2015 6:04 pm
Alright you guys are accepted, thats 2/6. We need 4 more!
InfamousHN
05/04/2015 8:28 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
IGN: HNwasHere

Your Personality: I tend to be the person who cracks jokes. I am really out there and according to a lot of people, different. I am outgoing and I seem to make friend easily. Also my humor is dryer than the Sahara so be prepared. I hope that shows some of my personality.

Why are you interested in the game show?: I am interested in the game show because the concept sound very interesting to me. Plus the way you handle it was very excellent. Plus I would like to meet new people who are involved in the minecraft community I can be friends and compete with. So I hope you have a wonderful day and accept this application.

Do you have a youtube account?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSK85m ... gWEWk9wWLg

Have you done anything in an organized group setting before (i.e Build teams, Youtube Groups etc.) If so talk about them. I have not got to any successful youtube groups. I have tried many times, unfortunately everyone of them fell apart and or other reasons that it could not work.
valcano618
05/04/2015 4:41 pm
My bad, I edited my app
Darkn3sspawn
05/04/2015 4:31 pm
You haven't given me a complete app Valcano. Please read the app over and give me a complete one. Thank you
valcano618
05/03/2015 11:36 pm
IGN: CanadianHatchet

Personality: I am very competitive but polite win or lose. I love making people laugh while keeping it PG

Why I am Interested: I love trying new things and making new friends!

Recent Group Activities: I play serious factions with a very close group of friends I have met over minecraft. I also tried an SMP once but the server went down.

YouTube: I do have a YouTube channel but it has been inactive for quite some time

I look forward to continuing the interview later on! Have a great day!

Djspawn
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome