Looking for people to help with an original youtube idea

smallbrains's Avatar smallbrains8/31/16 6:43 pm
1 emeralds 366 5
9/2/2016 1:27 pm
smallbrains's Avatar smallbrains
Heya,

I want to start a minecraft youtube channel based around mega builds.
Now, what's so original about that, you ask? Well I'll tell you.
The idea of the channel would be to make quality builds in a kind of step by step tutorial. We make a timelapse of a (mega)build and explain all the planning and every step along the way. This way both beginning and advanced builders can learn something.

I'm gonna need some help though, I need builders and people to help me write scripts for the videos. I will probably do the voice over myself, so don't worry if you don't want to be heard. If you DO want to be heard in the videos we can work with multiple readers (as long as you can deliver HQ recordings).

I'm looking for max 4-5 people.

If you're interested please fill in this little form, nothing's set in stone, this is just to get a general idea of who you are.

Speciality:
What would you want to do:
Do you have enough free time:

ABOUT ME:
I'm Lander, I'm from belgium and I'm 18 y/o. I love building and recording/editing. I'm almost always online when I'm not sleeping.

Thanks for reading and good luck! (:

EDIT 1: we now have a discord server if you're interested. https://discord.gg/6R2WFtJ
smallbrains
Level 10 : Journeyman Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2016 1:27 pm
smallbrains
Bellarock365( I tried to be cool, is it working? )

yeah it is :p join the discord server, we'll have a chat.
09/02/2016 12:40 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
Bellarock365

Location: In the USA! Though I'll be moving to Germany in December. ( Yay? )

Speciality ( ies ) : Writing scripts and eating people's food.

What would you want to do: Be a Script Writer and a possible builder. ( my building skills are..a work in progress. )

Do you have enough free time: Yeah, don't start school for a few months and can transport google docs everywhere to get work done. All the time. ( I tried to be cool, is it working? )
09/01/2016 7:58 pm
smallbrains
We have two builders, one writer and myself at the moment, still looking for more, especially builders. (:
08/31/2016 8:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GreenMatius
Looks interesting. But what do scripts writers write about? As in the step by step tutorial?
08/31/2016 8:14 pm
smallbrains
Script writers' job will be to write the step by step tutorial and make it amusing aswell. Noone wants to hear a boring tutorial so a little joke here and there is essential.
I want to try to output the highest quality content I can possibly produce.
We're primarily looking for builders as I recruited a script writer through this post already, but writers are still welcome (:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome