Looking for Collab Partner(s) - Australians Pref

Soojung's Avatar Soojung6/6/15 5:13 am
1 emeralds 101 2
6/6/2015 9:44 am
Vigri's Avatar Vigri
Hi there,

My name is Selena and I'm currently running a YouTube channel where I'm just starting to revamp my Minecraft series and I'm in the search for a collab partner for future videos - of course this will benefit both you and I since we're able to spread across a wider audience.

I would just like to note that I do have requirements for who I would like to partner up with and keep in mind that this won't be a consistent program, to which I will not be making consistent videos with you in them - it's a way to feature new people so to say. It's also because I have exams and a whole tonne of school work in order to maintain so I will most likely not be working with you that much.

I would also love to have at least a weekend to work with you in order to see if we're supposedly compatible which I can rule out in the request form below, this just makes it so we're not going to jump straight into a recording only to be filled with awkward silences as such.

So before I go on, here is a brief description of me:

I'm 16 from Australia, I'm a fan of kpop (Korean pop music) and cats. I'm currently in my senior year in high school and will be planning on doing a veterinary science course in university. I love editing videos and graphic designing. Here is one of my videos where you can hopefully get to know what I'm like whilst recording a video.

Application Form:

How old are you (15+ Pref):
* I did say in the title Australians are preferred, but this doesn't matter I would prefer between Oceanic/North American locations due to server locations
Timezone:
* This is a rather important factor and will determine whether or not you're suitable for a collab
How mature are you:
Do you have a clear microphone? Can you provide a video of yours where I can hear it?:
Do you have a good computer?:
Do you have skype, what is your username?:
Provide a brief description of yourself:
Link to your channel:
Soojung
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Vigri
06/06/2015 9:44 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
How old are you (15+ Pref): 15.
Where are you from?: England, UK.
* I did say in the title Australians are preferred, but this doesn't matter I would prefer between Oceanic/North American locations due to server locations
Timezone: GMT+0
* This is a rather important factor and will determine whether or not you're suitable for a collab
How mature are you: Around a positive 7.
Do you have a clear microphone? Can you provide a video of yours where I can hear it?: Hopefully, yes.
Do you have a good computer?: Indeed.
Do you have skype, what is your username?: I'd rather PM you it if accepted.
Provide a brief description of yourself: My name is Liam and I am 15 years old. My content is based upon both music and gameplay, and I also have exams. I try my best to fit everything in though.
Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXZ84j ... CB5tHUODdA / https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1xkx3 ... MdAUNQgvOA
TheDrunkenexorcist
06/06/2015 7:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
How old are you (15+ Pref):17
Where are you from?:The US
Timezone:Central standard time
How mature are you: Well I can be serious... some times but if there was a scale of like 1 to 10 I'd say i'm a 7 which is a not too serious but just enough to make dumb jokes
Do you have a clear microphone? Can you provide a video of yours where I can hear it?: Yep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku-Ng92UAZA don't worry the quality of the video it self is not my usual standard.
Do you have a good computer?:It's great
Do you have skype, what is your username?: I'll tell you later I don't like putting my skype up because of people who spam.
Provide a brief description of yourself: Well I'm one of a kind or at least I like to think so lol but in all seriousness I like to make jokes and have a good laugh I also like to be different so I record and do things differently then most people on YouTube but thats a good thing!
Link to your channel:www.youtube.com/channel/UChQKKRLOGaBFsGdqbIPFxIA
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome