Looking for Animation Crew *Cinema 4D*

KillerUnicorns's Avatar KillerUnicorns8/26/14 12:46 pm
8/29/2014 7:11 am
KillerUnicorns's Avatar KillerUnicorns

Hello fellow animators! I am currently looking for a crew to help me on my next project. I call it "The House". It's going to be a horror/scary animation using WeedLion's rigs. I'm planning on making it over 10 minutes long and a detailed story line, or maybe not I haven't figured that part out yet. Here is two concepts that I have made already
Click to reveal
And
Click to reveal

+ Proficient or Advanced with Cinema 4D or After Effects W/ an art portfolio
OR
+ Capable of creating the sound track or voice acting

+ Age 15+ (This is just checking maturity, if you feel you are mature beyond your years, we'll talk)

+Steve
-Should be voiced by an adult male
-MUST have a great mic
+Null
-Can be voiced by anyone (Voice will be warped)
-MUST have a decent mic
+The Thing
-Can be voiced by anyone (Voice will be warped)
-MUST have a decent mic

I'm kinda leaving you in the dark aren't I? Let me explain a few more things in this section.

Q: I'm all ears but... what exactly are we doing?
A: We are creating a 10+ minute animation for the Halloween season! It will consist of jump scares and hopefully creepy music!

Q: What programs can we use?
A: You can use any program that works for you as long as it fits with the Cinema 4D renders

Q: I'm 14. I have been animating with Cinema 4D for over a year and look what I've done *Enter amazing picture here* Can I join?
A: Wow! Yes that awesome!

Q: Is this non-profit/ am I getting paid?
A: As much as I'd enjoy it to be non-profit I want it posted on my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/killerunicorns) and I am partnered. If all goes well and a ton of money is generated from this project then I'll try to divide up the money.

Skype me at killer_unicorns if you're interested (as a last resort) Please contact me at xxkillerunicornsxx@gmail.com
KillerUnicorns
Level 46 : Master Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BlueStaticGaming
08/29/2014 1:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi, I would like to voice Null. I have a decent mic, and have done some voice acting before.
KillerUnicorns
08/29/2014 7:01 am
Okay! I'll PM you
zave 0
08/29/2014 12:54 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Well. I'm 14, and I've been using Cinema 4D for a bit over a year now(started June 2013), and I use WeedLion's paid rig. Here's the picture I made for my YouTube banner Am I allowed to join?
KillerUnicorns
08/29/2014 7:01 am
Yeah sure I'll pm you
TomMCYT
08/28/2014 9:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
I'm 19 i would like to play Steve. This is my channel and skype address. If you want to know what i sound like and if im accepted.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TomMCYT

TomMCYT
KillerUnicorns
08/29/2014 7:11 am
English huh? I was think more on the lines of a very neutral American accent but sure lets try this, ill PM you
coolbien
08/28/2014 7:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
i can help animating i have cinema 4D and alot of rigs (from weedlion) but im only 13
KillerUnicorns
08/28/2014 4:08 pm
Do you have a portfolio?
will21yates
08/28/2014 1:11 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Hello! I Believe I meet the requirements, I would be interested in helping with the animation process if it is not too late! I am very familiar with weed lions rigs and would love to be involved with something like this! Let me know and we can talk more
KillerUnicorns
08/28/2014 6:58 am
Yes that would be awesome, I'll send you a private message!
KillerUnicorns
08/27/2014 6:38 pm
Bump?
bob3584
08/26/2014 6:04 pm
No problem.
bob3584
08/26/2014 4:59 pm
The DL? Does that mean don't email the script to everyone and post it places? I wouldn't do that, I write as well, and I would hate it if someone did that to me.
KillerUnicorns
08/26/2014 5:19 pm
Thank you very much XD
KillerUnicorns
08/26/2014 4:36 pm
Thanks bob3584 for the amazing comment and use of your personal resource! I will be sure to email you the script but please keep it on the DL!

oh also *Bump*
bob3584
08/26/2014 2:10 pm
Hello, I meet the requirements and I was wondering if I could write music for your video/film. I have some film scoring experience, and I studied it for a while under an experienced film scorer. I have not written mush scary music, but I have written one, which you can hear on my website: Raymondcompositions.com. I like the idea of your film, but I would love it if I could see a copy of the script to ensure that it isn't too demonic or gory. My email is Raymondcompositions@gmail.com.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome