KidAwesomeTwo: Two Awesome Kids, One Lucky Dad

TroyBoy777's Avatar TroyBoy7773/22/12 1:24 pm
4/13/2012 12:00 pm
TroyBoy777's Avatar TroyBoy777
Hi gang,

I was wanting to get some feedback on the new series I have started, called KidAwesomeTwo. I am the father of two young sons (ages 4 & 5), and we recently began a survival series together.

A caveat, There are a heck of a lot of better minecrafters out there than me, but I just wanted a series that is family friendly, and shows a fun interaction between a dad and his boys.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL979844C0654143FB

Tell me what you think. Is there anything that you liked about the videos, or do you have any ideas on how we could do it even better (I am sure that there are some great ideas out there)

I plan on beginning a newer series with the most recent version of Minecraft soon. I hope that I can implement some of your suggestions with the newest series. I am also hoping to get some better computer equipment to improve the video and audio quality.

Thank you so much for taking a look, and if you do like what you see, I would be honored if you would spread the word to others.

~Dad
TroyBoy777
Level 25 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TroyBoy777
04/13/2012 12:00 pm
Hey Little, did you get a chance to check out the series yet?

I wanted to update you that I am just about ready to get the new series out soon. I have some better recording equipment on the way.

If you do get a chance to take a look, let me know if you have any good ideas for the next adventure. I appreciate very much that you are willing to subscribe to the channel. Thanks for spreading the word.

~Dad
TroyBoy777
03/23/2012 7:07 pm
Thank you very much for being willing to subscribe Little. I really appreciate that. After you have a chance to look at the videos, let me know if you have any suggestions.

Since I am hosting the videos on my home computer, I don't currently have the ability, unfortunately, to feature anyone outside of my house. I have, however, had that request from others, and will announce it on the channel and the site https://sites.google.com/site/kidawesometwo/

Thanks again for watching and subscribing!

~Dad
Little Fokkusu
03/22/2012 2:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I love what you are trying to do here so I will subscribe to you on YouTube and on here. Do you think I could maybe be featured in an episode?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome