Gaming Communities?

Ian The Oreo's Avatar Ian The Oreo2/15/13 5:18 pm
2/16/2013 5:35 am
rsmovactor's Avatar rsmovactor
I've been searching for a gaming community, a well-established one if that's not too much to ask for, that doesn't only promote your videos, but allows you to collaborate with other people in the network/community.

Anyone have one of these, or know of one? Thanks.
Ian The Oreo
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

rsmovactor
02/16/2013 5:35 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
I've seen you on PMC and subbed to yor channel (Very high quality stuff) I run a team called End Productions. We are a group of youtubers with various talents and skillets, almost like our own mini community. There are plenty of us available to assist you on a daily basis, and we are currently working on a short for Machinima realm, and a feature length minecraft movie. Contact me through a PMC message, Skype @rsmovactor or rsmovactor@gmail.com my email.
Ian The Oreo
02/15/2013 11:29 pm
joinchoir
Ian The OreoI've been searching for a gaming community, a well-established one if that's not too much to ask for, that doesn't only promote your videos, but allows you to collaborate with other people in the network/community.

If you have printed music for anything you have written and it is for voices, I run a composer's community that includes a showcase of our works. It isn't for gamers...yet.

I don't compose, but I am a musician, so that is something I'd like to look at, post a link!
joinchoir
02/15/2013 9:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ian The OreoI've been searching for a gaming community, a well-established one if that's not too much to ask for, that doesn't only promote your videos, but allows you to collaborate with other people in the network/community.

If you have printed music for anything you have written and it is for voices, I run a composer's community that includes a showcase of our works. It isn't for gamers...yet.
Ian The Oreo
02/15/2013 9:01 pm
Nice! I love seeing improvement c:
Dea5
02/15/2013 6:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Yeah i am searching for one to, because exactly of the main things you said.

PS (Offtopic): Remember that advice you gave me in the beginning of my YouTube? I really took it seriously!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome