Can I get an opinion on my video?

PitchBright's Avatar PitchBright8/16/13 7:12 pm
1 emeralds 199 8
8/21/2013 1:36 pm
PitchBright's Avatar PitchBright
This is the second video in our humble request for the Minecraft community's support in our effort to share our work at Minecon 2013. We have a lot that we want to share with you all, but there's a certain way we would like to do it. We hope that you will understand that we want to put on a good show for everybody, and we need to do it our way. We also hope that you will support us in bringing awareness to our project, by sharing, and with positive feedback!

Thank you for your time, and your support! It is genuinely appreciated!

Sincerely,
Pitch Bright
PitchBright
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mr_Vidifyablez
08/19/2013 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks for the reply! And in regards to the recruitment thread......Just did, Thanks!
psyclone23
08/18/2013 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Wow that video was awesome! Look's like an amazing server. Liked, Commented and Subscribed. Would love to collab' sometime.
PitchBright
08/21/2013 1:36 pm
Thank you so much!! We appreciate your support!

-Pitch
Hifey
08/18/2013 12:20 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Meme
I have to agree with Mr_Vidifyablez! Completely infact, very well put together! Well done.
PitchBright
08/19/2013 1:20 pm
Right on!! Thanks so much

-Pitch
Mr_Vidifyablez
08/18/2013 2:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Wow i can't believe that no one has posted anything about this video yet.....so let me start it off then by saying that this is one of the most well put together, professional videos that I have seen in quite a long time. I as well as many others can see that you and your friends have spent quite a lot of time on this video and your project and i do hope that you get in touch will Mojang. I dont normally do this but i can clearly see that you are dedicated to this, i would like to help in any way possible what i mean by that is help on the server that is if you are looking for people, im willing to dedicate quite a substantial amount of time to this and take this seriously because i know that you will get the attention of Mojang and i know that this will be successful......but you have something going here and if you keep putting out content like this you will go far.....very far.
PitchBright
08/18/2013 11:48 pm
That's awesome!! Thanks for the review! I appreciate your feedback.

We have a recruitment thread if you're interested in a tryout to make the team.
post1804961.html

-Pitch
PitchBright
08/18/2013 12:52 am
Nobody can offer an opinion of my video?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome