Best Short Format Poll

Steb's Avatar Steb12/3/23 8:54 pm history
3 emeralds 130 5
12/4/2023 9:44 am
Steb's Avatar Steb
I've been experimenting on which type of format I should go for my YouTube Shorts. My shorts are moments from a video.

First Short I made
  • This style is more complicated to do since I have to worry about the subtitles being cropped out. So I'd have to redo the subtitles (I add subtitles to my videos)
Latest Short
  • Having it this way makes it so I don't have to redo the subtitles I made in the source video
However, which is the better format?

Poll ended 12/06/2023 8:53 pm.

Steb
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ScotsMiser
12/04/2023 3:49 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
I don't have a strong feeling for either, both are readable & both would [​IMO] benefit from minimizing the overlaid material. (Possibly you could just show the title etc for the first and last few seconds?)
Steb
12/04/2023 9:44 am
Thanks for bringing up the overlaid material. I was getting worried when making the latest one whether things are getting a bit too crowded. I like the idea of having the title show up at the beginning for a bit!
BlueBoyBuilds
12/03/2023 9:05 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blueberry
Looking at the like totals, the first style did do a lot better, although that could just be because of the time they’ve been out.
Personally, I enjoy the first version more! I feel like I get to see all of it instead of just a little chunk.
Steb
12/03/2023 9:10 pm
Thanks for the feedback, it's good to hear how people feel about it! I didn't even consider that to be honest. If I were to revert to the original format, should I have it just be the video with the subtitles, or would putting my channel name, title, etc. be too much?
Steb
12/03/2023 8:55 pm
If you can explain why you think one is preferable than the other than it will be greatly appreciated!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome