BajanCanadian Sucks

IanG's Avatar IanG1/21/15 4:13 pm
1 emeralds 364 8
1/29/2015 5:28 pm
IanG's Avatar IanG
I really hope I am not breaking the PMC rules right now, but I really need to get this off my chest. Bajancanadian is SO annoying. I am not jealous or anything, I just think people are eventually gonna get bored of him and unsubscribe. This is why:

First, lately he's been saying "Oy" a lot and this annoys me because it sounds like he is making fun of people. I am from Finland and almost everyone here, says oy. It is a normal thing to do here but he started saying it and he is from Canada. I can't stand it!

Also, he's terrible at minecraft. The only reason why he wins every hunger games is because he gives himself points and resurrection passes (or whatever they are called). Everyone who plays on his server is a 10 year old fan that will let him kill them which is not fair at all. All he does is use /i and other cheaty commands to seem like a good player.

He used to be so good in the Awesome Sauce Films day. I loved staying up till around 4:00 am watching the Round 50 Quests. Now that he has moved on to minecraft, he is really annoying. If anyone has changed there opinion from reading this, thank you. If you have an objection, leave it below and I will guaranteed read it.
IanG
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

IanG
01/29/2015 5:28 pm
Bump
Old School Dude
01/25/2015 12:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Just don't watch him? lol I don't like Pewdie Pie so I don't watch him.
IanG
01/25/2015 8:24 pm
I don't watch him but he is in a lot of other youtubers videos so I can't avoid him
IanG
01/24/2015 9:09 pm
Bump
IanG
01/22/2015 6:14 pm
Ventz
mrvideogaming1I really hope I am not breaking the PMC rules right now, but I really need to get this off my chest. Bajancanadian is SO annoying. I am not jealous or anything, I just think people are eventually gonna get bored of him and unsubscribe. This is why:

First, lately he's been saying "Oy" a lot and this annoys me because it sounds like he is making fun of people. I am from Finland and almost everyone here, says oy. It is a normal thing to do here but he started saying it and he is from Canada. I can't stand it!

Also, he's terrible at minecraft. The only reason why he wins every hunger games is because he gives himself points and resurrection passes (or whatever they are called). Everyone who plays on his server is a 10 year old fan that will let him kill them which is not fair at all. All he does is use /i and other cheaty commands to seem like a good player.
He used to be so good in the Awesome Sauce Films day. I loved staying up till around 4:00 am watching the Round 50 Quests. Now that he has moved on to minecraft, he is really annoying. If anyone has changed there opinion from reading this, thank you. If you have an objection, leave it below and I will guaranteed read it.

First off. -snip-

Second heres an idea, DONT WATCH. Im sure he wont be too upset if he looses one 10 year old fan

I used to watch him but whenever other youtubers play with him, he gets really annoying.
Ventz
01/22/2015 3:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mrvideogaming1I really hope I am not breaking the PMC rules right now, but I really need to get this off my chest. Bajancanadian is SO annoying. I am not jealous or anything, I just think people are eventually gonna get bored of him and unsubscribe. This is why:

First off. -snip-

Second heres an idea, DONT WATCH. Im sure he wont be too upset if he looses one 10 year old fan
rustydawgt
01/21/2015 4:56 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
I don't watch him but I think its ok for people to change and you expressed your emotions in a some what respectful way and you gave your resons why you don't like him anymore which is good. Just hope your not trying to cause troble by posting this and I hope people respond in a respectful way.
IanG
01/22/2015 6:14 pm
Thanks for understanding
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome