Admin Removed ORIGANAL CONTENT post and I lost all my EXP

trion77's Avatar trion775/6/13 10:06 pm
1 emeralds 205 1
5/6/2013 10:10 pm
Vrezh's Avatar Vrezh
So I posted a texturepack called Pumpkin_blur series one the image I used for it was made by my friend Arrowster he asked me to post the pack so I gave credit to the image creater my friend arrowster the reason why he didn't post it himself is because planet minecraft is blocked on his computer so I uploaded it gave credit and an admin By the name of the_soup removed my post and I lost 18 levels of planet minecraft experience and my uploading privlages over a texture pack me and my friend personally made so as you can tell I'm kinda Pissed off so get this I sent a message demanding my EXP back and was never replied to so I searched for a site moderator abuse report area
(there are non) so in the admins screw up of removing MY texturepack I am asking for my experience back and my post to be reuploaded via a moderator with no hassel and I'm also demanding they add a admin abuse report area
trion77
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter