Sleepy Hollow Minecraft Movie Recuritment

PixelFury's Avatar PixelFury10/6/13 10:14 pm
1 emeralds 316 7
10/10/2013 9:12 am
TheLEGOTimeLord's Avatar TheLEGOTimeLord
Hi everyone! Its that time of year again when ghouls and the supernatural are out on one of the most haunted months of the year! This year lets make Minecraft's Halloween season a bit more interesting by doing the impossible-converting the famous tale of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving into a Minecraft movie with nice quality (maybe not pitch perfect but I would love if we could try)! The movie will be shot on the Voxel Loop server, the following positions are down below. Please when applying name the position you wish to take and your ingame Minecraft username.

Positions-

Set builder: Thedanyman
Skin Maker (please make sure you can do nice quality!): Thedanyman
Film Editor:
Script: Thedanyman (No one may apply for this position!)
Manager: Thedanyman (No one may apply for this position!)
Recorder (please make sure you can do nice quality!):TheLegoTimeLord
Sound Editor:
Actors (We need quite a bit a lot about 10!):BukkitDev

Please check out the wikipage if you are going to be joining this project! This project will be somewhat rigorous but with lots of teamwork and a strong passionate team I am sure we can get it done and show the Minecraft can bring a classic tale of horror to life! (Videogame wise)

Wikipage: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Sleepy_Hollow

PixelFury
Level 43 : Master Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheLEGOTimeLord
10/08/2013 6:50 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
Hello,
I'm impressed of an idea.
I see you can do it, so I do apply.

My name is Dylan, my Skype is 'legotimelord'.
I'm a high-quality recorder, I do know a few tricks, have filmed before and am filming MCMachinimas. I use the full bought version of the 'Fraps!' recorder, and would like to be a part of this.
Also, how I have acted and will act in more machinimas, I am also a very, very good actor in Minecraft, as in real life!

Sincerely, Your, TheLEGOTimeLord
PixelFury
10/09/2013 6:12 pm
Yes I'll be happy to have you! Do you know if you are able to use any graphic mods such as more shaders and what not? You don't have to but it will help increase the quality of the movie. ^^
TheLEGOTimeLord
10/10/2013 9:12 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
As I'm specialized in the MC Filming, because I'm making machinimas, I do use some very quality picture and graphics improvement MODs.
I use CameraStudio for filming, Optifine (filming, zooming, less lag and graphics improvement), but I do not know how to install Shaders, because I do not use Forge.

I would like some help, glad yo uaccepted

Sincerely, Your, TheLEGOTimeLord!
Bukkit Dev
10/08/2013 6:43 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Sup TheDanyman,

I Would like to Join your "Minecraft-Movie". I'll be an Actor, I'm a Good one So if you Let me join Please Add me on Skype - repulsive.gecko

Thanks
PixelFury
10/09/2013 6:08 pm
Alright, I'll put you down at once! I'll shoot you a PM once I get a draft finished on the details of the movie!
BailyD
10/08/2013 12:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey, Thedanyman.

I'm the CEO of Eaphox-Interactive and Owner of Eaphox-Minecraft. Once our website is setup, i'd like to be a Sponsor of your Minecraft-Movie. You can add me on skype @ "Baily.D" and we can talk it over.

Thanks,
Baily
PixelFury
10/09/2013 6:07 pm
Why thank you! I'll most certainly love to have the project sponsored!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome