Project Alice ~ Need at most two people.

NeroDeath's Avatar NeroDeath8/20/13 5:15 pm
1 emeralds 118 2
8/21/2013 7:56 am
fyrediamond's Avatar fyrediamond
Hello I am Nero. Project Alice is a series of adventure maps that I have in mind to create a wonderful experience with the many different maps, each of which is themed after a different (mostly older) game. You can actually read a bit about chapter 1 here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... very-best/

Each map is as stated before themed after a different game, and using a series of command blocks and neat MCEdit tricks can recreate the game to a decent point, and give it a variation to make it a little bit unique. All I require is:

1. Someone who is good with textures. I am a horrible artist and do not have the faintest idea on how to create textures for Minecraft. Your job will not be hard, simply because you are just to recreate the textures in the actual game. Since these are older games it is very, very simple, but it is important you are accurate, and you will be designing a lot of textures as well. A map may need more than one resource pack.

2. Someone who is good at building. Basically I can create an outline of the build, but I will be spending more time on the technical mechanics of the maps. I need someone who doesn't mind doing repetitive work. An example would be, I build the outline for a town, or route in Pokémon Yellow, your job is to walk through and fill in empty gaps, and make sure there are no massive holes that people can squeeze through, or use to break the map.

If you meet either of these criteria, please say something, tell me how good you are at either job. This project will not take long, and it isn't a full time thing, you can just work on it in your spare time. Thank You.
NeroDeath
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger