Planet Minecraft Awards Committee

Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen1/22/14 8:38 am
1 emeralds 217 5
1/24/2014 9:24 pm
Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen
Introduction:
Hello fellow Planet Minecrafters, I am Diamonddozen. In the past I have tried setting up an annual "Planet Minecraft Awards", "Mineys", or something along those lines. I would like to attempt to do that again, just with a few more people.

Basically what I am attempting to ask is that you send your applications below and we can talk. I will be doing interviews for the next month or so, so there will be a lot of time to apply. I am looking to have a total of five people on the committee (including myself). What I want in a person is someone who has a decent knowledge of the people in Planet Minecraft, and someone who has a good standings in the forum. You will also need Skype, a mic, and a Twitter account (if you are accepted I will explain this later).

Application Process:
As said before I will be doing interviews for 1-2 months. The four other people that I feel are most qualified will be added to the committee and the committee Skype Group. All you have to do for now is fill out this application from:
Years on Planet Minecraft:
How Many People Are You Subscribed To(this is just for interest sake):
Do You Have Skype (please do not post your skype name here):
Do You Have A Mic:
Are You Willing to Plan Monthly and Annual Events:
What Makes You Right For This Committee:

What This Committee Will Do:
I am hoping for the general outcome of this committee to be that we do such events as contests, an annual awards show, and a showcase of some of our favourite Planet Minecrafters. I am hoping to somehow get in touch with a moderator, or even Cyprezz (if I were to be so lucky) to help out our little campaign. If we could do so I would love for the PMAC to be an official organization of Planet Minecraft.

Logos and Signatures:
If someone could be so thoughtful as to make the PMAC a logo and few PMAC signatures, that would be undoubtedly amazing.
Diamonddozen
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator