Minecraft community based Trailer [Need players]

InfiniteBlocks's Avatar InfiniteBlocks8/16/15 5:42 pm
1 emeralds 210 3
8/18/2015 6:21 am
InfiniteBlocks's Avatar InfiniteBlocks
The current minecraft trailer isn`t that perfect to be honest,. So i will create a new community based minecraft trailer. And yes this is serious stuff.

I need players that will help me with the recording. I will use some ingame footage so i need players for that. Playing minecraft inside a team of players is basicly all you have to do. You and the team will be given tasks as well.

Q & A

Q: Do i get payed for doing this?
A: Nope, you wont recive payment for doing this, However you will get credit for helping with the footage!

Q: Will you credit me for the work im doing?
A: Ofcourse! Everyone who helps with this project will recive credit for their work!

Q: Can i help with anything else than just ingame footage?
A: Nope, all i need help with is some ingame footage, i myself will spend the hard work editing and creating the trailer with the footage!

Q: Who will record the footage?
A: Me myself will record, i will use an alt account to record ingame while i will help and guide you guys.

So how you apply? The answer is simple, all you need to do is leaving a comment on this thread using a template i will provide below.

Dont want to comment? You can send me a PM here on PMC with the template if you dont feel comfortable leaving a comment on this thread.

I need around 5-8 players to help with this project. You must meet the requirements to be able to take part in this fun project. I want mature people.

If you get accepted into the project you will recive a message on PMC or Skype.

We will record some footage on a 1.8 server and we will also record footage on a 1.9 server! Yes we will use the new 1.9 snapshot. So this is also a good time for you to test and have fun with 1.9 features if you haven`t done that yet.

Requirements:
- Must be at least 14 years old or older.
- Must be a good team player. (If you disrespect or harass your fellow team mates you will be kicked from the project)

Template:

Name:
Language (what languages do you speak?):
Minecraft Username:
Skype name (Optional, not required):

^ Thats the template. There is no date yet of when this will be happening.
But i promise it will take place in a date and time that everyone in the team agrees with.
This will happen on a whitelisted 1.8 vanilla server And a whitelisted 1.9 server! and it will take around 3-6 Hours
Depends on how things goes. Ofcourse there will be small breaks between the recordings.

Also keep in mind that i only need around 5-8 players, so this will be a pretty small team. And once again, there is no date yet, but it will be sometime in the beginning of September or in the end of August.

There is plenty of time to apply for this project.

This may sound pretty advanced and complicated but dont worry, this is a very very simple job. You will have tons of fun helping out, trust me.

This trailer will be awesome, trust me.
InfiniteBlocks
Level 29 : Expert Engineer