NEED BUILDING TEAM (MONEY WILL BE INVOLVED.)

cody465's Avatar cody4653/23/13 12:28 pm
3/24/2013 3:07 am
gibaxd's Avatar gibaxd
Hey guys, so i'm posting this thread because me and my server team need a great map. We already have an Idea for it as well! but we just need somebody for the job. once the map is near completion you or your team will be payed. (By the amount you build, the more $$$ you make. and needs to be approved by our main owner nnapior)
1. Theme
The theme the team was thinking of is a city infested with endermen. The End World has taken over the real world, and the humans need to defend it.
2. Setting
We want the setting to be a large city with enderstone infecting the buildings, like the endermen are nesting inside them. We also want enderstone mediorites crushing into the large skyscrapers. In the server we will be using factions and you can choose which side you want to be on Ender or Human. And you then can make your own private faction when you have join the suffix faction.
3. Info
To apply for the job please email me at (moreaucody333@gmail.com) or (GrimScavenger@gmail.com) with your team name (or just your just yourself) Please send pictures of buildings you have made or anything that you fancy.

P.s. our website is in construction but here is the link: http://forge-craft.com/

P.s.s Heres a small picture of what the theme is going to be: http://s1341.photobu...html?state=copy
cody465
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

cody465
03/23/2013 3:55 pm
Hello Gib,
Your application has been received and now in order to be accepted for the project you need to build a custom spawn for us to see how you cope with our requested theme. Please build a server spawn with an Overworld, Nether and End theme and post the map file to PMC and we will review your spawn and reply you back whether or not you have what it takes to conquer our request
-Thanks
gibaxd
03/24/2013 3:07 am
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
Umm I didnt apply
cody465
03/23/2013 3:54 pm
Hello Gib,
Your application has been received and now in order to be accepted for the project you need to build a custom spawn for us to see how you cope with our requested theme. Please build a server spawn with an Overworld, Nether and End theme and send us a link to the map so we can review your spawn and reply you back whether or not you have what it takes to conquer our request
-Thanks
gibaxd
03/23/2013 1:42 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
Cody I cant email, could I post a reply pls?
-gib
cody465
03/23/2013 1:15 pm
Sorry for me saying "Post a reply", please email us instead
dfwlucas
03/23/2013 12:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I would love to help and become more experienced
IGN: dfwlucas
Proof:www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF9k1bK8FZ8
I am very skilled at world edit and a tiny bit of voxel sniper