Need builders for a prison server ASAP!!!

granmasboy99's Avatar granmasboy993/26/15 8:46 pm
1 emeralds 168 9
4/3/2015 10:54 pm
granmasboy99's Avatar granmasboy99
[color=#00BFFF]Hey guys its granmasboy99, Me and a friend just opened up a prison server, all plugins and whatnot are configured great! However we do not poses the power to build an entire spawn, and all of the mines for the server! We will award all builders that actually participate with either staff or high vip ranks! If you would like to build for our server, pm me on planetminecraft, or post a reply with the following information:

Age;
Date;
Skills:
Link to or pictures of a past build that you think reflects you;
How long can you be on each day;

Thanks for your time and please feel free to pm me with any questions and ill be glad to answer them![color/]
granmasboy99
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

granmasboy99
04/03/2015 10:54 pm
Alright Everyone that has applied can find a pm that has an acceptance or denial statement! Luis and alpacalypse the ip is unorthodoxprison.mcph.co you two are both whitelisted!
Alpacalypse
04/02/2015 4:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Role: Trailer Makes/ Video editor
Age; 12
Date; Why do you want to know who my girlfriend is?
Skills: video editing
Link to or pictures of a past build that you think reflects you; www.youtube.com/gamingSUPERB my best edits are NOT on there
How long can you be on each day; 5 hours
luis9320
04/02/2015 4:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Age; 14
Date;4/2
Skills: mines
Link to or pictures of a past build that you think reflects you; _____
/ \
l O l(---- house
l 0 l
- - - -- - - -
How long can you be on each day; depends because i have a little brother that play minecraft
Rangerduck18
03/26/2015 11:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
I can help, I have owned my own server but closed it due to griefers. Hope I can help you soon?
Beeeff
03/26/2015 9:50 pm
Level 22 : Expert Ninja
I will happily do it for you tomorrow! Contact me on skype tomorrow at 3:00pm peterzzz99
granmasboy99
03/26/2015 9:43 pm
Everyone who is currently staff on our server is currently being used for another reason. We are so busy setting up an actual network that we cant actually offer up any staff to go and build. And in order to keep the server running we need to use our money wisely. Which doesnt mean we have any room for other payments to hire idiots that want actual money because they sat and played a game for an hour. If you wanted to do that be a game designer/tester. Not a 12 year old wanting money from something other than mowing lawns.
VanmarBuildteam
03/26/2015 9:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Gran thats a huge rip off a good prison server takes work if thats not what you can offer don't be paying in ranks grizzly is right for a rank on a server that would not be played is "useless"
granmasboy99
03/26/2015 8:53 pm
Hey, sorry grizzly but unfortunately we don't pay players to do work for us. If you want to help then pm me and ill go ahead and give you the ip, and the rank is not useless. Depending on the amount of work you do for the server, you will get a rank according, the one that participates and is the biggest help to the server will get the most beneficial rank!
GrizzlyMC
03/26/2015 8:51 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Eh, i would help i would like to be paid in money, not a potentially useless rank.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome