Need Body Actors For Weekly Minecraft Machinimas!

Rilakkuma321's Avatar Rilakkuma3216/18/16 9:00 pm
1 emeralds 179 2
6/19/2016 7:17 am
Pyro Build Team's Avatar Pyro Build Team
Hey! I am going to try and start doing Minecraft machinimas on my channel weekly! I just need some body actors that work well and follow directions and also give me ideas on what to do. If you want to check out my channel it is not that good... yet. But my channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK5e5 ... 3Qi87lJ5Xg if you are interested. You just need to fill out a small application and I will review it and let you know if you got accepted. I am currently new to doing Minecraft machinimas and have no body actors so the chances of you getting picked is probably very high. The body actors need to be able to:
•Work Well With People
•Follow instructions
•May need to change skins
•May need to install a texture pack

So the really short application frame will be here (remember, you don't need to use this but please do if you are having trouble):

Age (doesn't really matter):
IGN:
Skype name:
When are you available?:
Why should I pick you?:
Additional Information (optional):

So that is pretty much it leave your reply in the comments! Bye
Rilakkuma321
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer