Mortal Tales RP project | Looking for builders!terrain

Mortal Tales RP's Avatar Mortal Tales RP3/14/21 7:24 pm history
7 emeralds 396 1
  Hey everyone, I'm Jo and I lead the build team for an RP (roleplay) server project. We're looking for builders to help our world come to life! We have dozens of pages of lore for our world and many, many more to come.
  

  A quick synopsis of the story would be something like this: The Humans, Elves, Dwarves and Dragonborn of the continent of Rheanor are forced from their homes as a taint spread across the lands. The Blight as it's known has corrupted every last kingdom and city of the continent but one safe haven remains where the people of Rheanor prepare for a great journey to their new home in the distant lands of Nareen. As far as they know, Nareen is an abandoned continent once inhabited by the greatest empire ever to have been forged by Man. Trade not having been conducted between the two continents in hundreds of years and the sheer distance means not much is known of the present situation of the Narenese Empire but it is assumed it has crumbled and left a large vacuum in its place the Rheanorans hope to fill.

  If you're a skilled builder and would like to help us with our project, we have a quick application you can fill out here. It should take you 10 minutes maximum to fill out provided you already have an up to date portfolio but it shouldn't take to long to compile your builds if you don't have one. If you need any help filling it out you can message me on PMC and I'll answer as quickly as I can! Once the application filled out and sent, I will contact you and give you feedback on your application. If the feedback is favourable to you joining we'll try to organise a time for me to explain the next stage, that being the build trial! Build trials can typically take around 3 hours on average but you'll have all the information given to you when you make it to that stage.

  With that said, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and I'm looking forward to meeting and working with anyone who applies!

- Jo, Mortal Tales Head Build Team xo
Mortal Tales RP
Level 24 : Expert Network