Minecraft youtube series idea 18+ (Adventurer sort of thing)

Dukeduke's Avatar Dukeduke4/26/24 3:40 pm
4/26/2024 3:41 pm
Dukeduke's Avatar Dukeduke
Hey all
I randomly thought of an idea for a minecraft series type thing that I thought would be fun
If it sounds fun or good in a good way then DM me here

Anywho here's the idea-ish
(I was thinking it could be played with 2 to a million people)
We will break off into however many teams of 2-4 (discord)
The teams will create a banner to represent them and will put their banner up on all of their bases, and whatever else
The main thing for us to do will be to spread our minecraft kingdoms far and wide, which means building new bases constantly
The bases won't have to be lived in all the time just so long as there's a sort of system to them

The rules are quite simple and keep the goal
No going to the End, ever
No keepInventory, or any commands
No f3 (we'll only mark our way with signals, signs,, monuments, beacons, etc, and keep track with compasses and the MC sun), It's pretty fun.
After feeling a base is complete (no matter how grand), or you're bored of it, you must go a distance from it and make a new one (but keep track of the old ones)
- doing this solo I just built small bases between large ones -
No killing or looting other players (even on different teams), the teams thing is mainly just to add variety to what we see and do so it stays fun, but trolling is fine
Creative is obviously not allowed
I'm sure I've forgotten stuff so if you have any questions just ask
You can be a noob or a 'pro', just don't be mean or rude
This isn't a speed run in any way, I want everyone to just chill and take as much time on stuff as they want

Now if you want to personally record this (you don't have to but it'd be cool :P)
Just have the ability to record
And I was thinking of recording at least once a week (this is workoutable if there are more than 4 people, otherwise we'll hopefully all meet up for each video)

Everyone please have a microphone, even if it's trash (so long as you're understandable)
Discord too

One more thing
Unless you're used to private server stuff, we'll probably have to screw around with that for awhile

Anyway if you're interested
Let me know
We can try just a short 5-10 episode series, and if it's meh, then we don't have to continue, but ya know :)
Dukeduke
Level 1 : New Explorer