Looking for a builder or two for a Star Wars 1.7.10 modded server!

Duvain Feynorim's Avatar Duvain Feynorim2/26/20 4:31 pm
2 emeralds 231 4
3/17/2020 5:23 am
Jahda's Avatar Jahda
Apologies if this thread is in the wrong strand.

So, I am sorta, unofficially but yeah, anyway heading up the building aspects of the 1.7.10 server Mandalorian MC(click here to see some images of the server). So right now it is just me, and that is kinda exhausting doing all the building by myself. I am looking, and the network owner, are looking for a few builder potentials who might want to come on and help us.

We do require you to have some building experience, or a understanding of how to use the Custom NPCs mod as it is used heavily in the server. If you are interested please join our servers discord(https://discord.gg/w8fpfqq) and apply for the position of builder/staff and come help us out.

We also have a Fiskheroes Modded server and a Legends modded server in the works for a reboot, they are offline currently, but planned on rebooting them.
Duvain Feynorim
Level 82 : Elite Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Hope
03/14/2020 9:09 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Magical Girl
I don't have anything against older versions, but the truth is - 1.7.10 is just too old, no plugin support, etc, no 3D models in resource packs, sometimes it's better to move on to newer versions.
Jahda
03/14/2020 8:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
history
I dont think a server in 1.7.10 would hold up for so long. You should either try to make a server in a newer version like 1.12+ to get more players playing. Instead of none updated mods u could use plugins, enchantments, commandblocks and a resource pack. This is just a tip, as I have been planning to make a star wars server aswell and looked over the mods and old servers.

Most servers close because they lack players or because the mods have glitches and arent getting updated.

I think that one of the reasons star wars servers arent working are that there's nothing new about them, not anything different from previous servers or previous starwars games.

I would recommend talking about this to the owner. 1.7.10 doesnt have much building options aswell.
Duvain Feynorim
03/16/2020 9:18 am
Level 82 : Elite Pixel Painter
We have such a thing in the works, just starting, most the good mods just never made it past 1.7 is all
Jahda
03/17/2020 5:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
If I were u I would go and combine plugins and texture pack.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome