🌈🎮 Join the Fun at The Forgotten: We're Hiring! 🎮🌈flight

nz3's Avatar nz31/13/24 7:18 pm history
1 emeralds 188 5
2/25/2024 1:54 pm
nz3's Avatar nz3

Are you ready to embark on a pixelated adventure in the magical world of Minecraft? Look no further! The Forgotten, an LGBTQIA+-owned Minecraft server by the fantastic Aethro, is on the lookout for passionate individuals to join their team and help make this pixel paradise even more enchanting!

🚀 Now Hiring: Unleash Your Creative Powers!

🎉 Community Marketing Team:
Are you a marketing maestro with a knack for creativity? We're seeking wizards of words and sorcerers of strategy to join our Community Marketing Team. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves conjuring up daily and weekly plans to promote our server. Discord mastery, Minecraft knowledge, and an understanding of social media platforms are your essential spells!

🌟 Community Moderator:
Calling all friendly and supportive Minecraft enthusiasts! We need moderators to keep our virtual haven safe and enjoyable for everyone. If you're an adept diplomat both in the world of Discord and within our pixelated realm, we want YOU to join our team!

🌟 Perks of the Pixel Kingdom:
VIP access awaits our valiant staff members! After joining the ranks of The Forgotten, bask in the glory of exclusive privileges and revel in the joy of making the Minecraft world a better place!

🏰 Our Kingdom's Legacy:
The Forgotten has been weaving its magic for over a year, guided by the wisdom of experienced adult owners. Unlike servers lost in the virtual wilderness, we're proudly hosted on paid servers, ensuring a seamless and enchanting experience for all.

🌌 Worlds Beyond Imagination:
Dive into the wonders of a Vanilla world, embrace the challenges of a Survival world, unleash your creativity in a Creative world, or ascend to the skies in our SkyWars arena. The Forgotten offers a variety of realms, each more thrilling than the last!

🎟️ **Ready to Apply? Follow These Magical Steps:
Visit our discord discord.gg/5W8AtqXJhX and create a hiring ticket in the #support channel. Don't worry; it's not a riddle. Just follow this simple instruction to unveil the gateway to endless possibilities!

⚠️ Note:
This is a magical realm, and we're sticklers for detail. If you wish to join our enchanted team, create a hiring ticket as instructed. No exceptions. Let the journey begin!

🌈✨ Thank you for your attention, fellow adventurers! May your Minecraft adventures be as epic as a dragon battle! 🐉🏰
nz3
Level 3 : Apprentice System