Hunted in an SMP...

HiMeCoolss's Avatar HiMeCoolss2/17/22 3:36 am
2/19/2022 7:20 am
ImQuiting404's Avatar ImQuiting404
So when I logged on to my friend's SMP, they made an announcement. They were gonna hunt me down. I didn't know the exact reason why, but I guess that they just wanted to end me.

So after hearing the news, I immediately started grinding for better gear, as they all have full enchanted netherite, and all I had was just cheap diamond. Fortunately for me, they didn't know my base's coords, which makes it easier for me to grind gear in secret. After around 2 hours just mining for diamonds and ancient debris, I finally got some decent stuff. But I decided to log off for the day. Now, what should I do next???
HiMeCoolss
Level 33 : Artisan Magical Boy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ImQuiting404
02/19/2022 7:20 am
Level 23 : Expert Explorer
history
You need to some eat burnt marshmallows and marshmallows dipped in coffee because I hate marshmallows when toasted in campfire and I hate marshmallows dipped in cocoa.
KaiOceansword
02/19/2022 7:17 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dolphin
1. You should set up some traps and wait until your friends fall into them
2. You should build a Underwater Base made out of Obsidian, spawn some Drowned outside. Make a Secret Entrance into the Underwater Base, so you can get into the Underwater Base without the Drowned attacking you. If your friends want to get to you, they must get pass the Drowned first
3. Make a Treehouse armed with falling TNTs, so when your friends invade the Treehouse. Pull a Level and the TNTs will drop and bomb your friends away
4. You should make a Dungeon Maze, filled with a few secret rooms. Map the Dungeon out so you can find your way around. If you friends find out about the dungeon, they must find all of the rooms first, which means they must get past the Maze first
5. Take out their army first, aim for the Pawns (Pets), then go for the Bosses (Your friends)
6. Destroy their Base, you can do this by just spawning a few Creepers, Zombies, Skeletons and Endermen, but do this in the night. The Creepers will destroy their Base and the rest will kill your friends. The Base will be filled with so many Hostile Mobs, your friends won't return there again
7. You must do this immediately it turns into day, gather a army of Tamed Wolves, Tamed Horses and Tamed Foxes and hunt your friends down. Your friends must keep everything in their Base, so they will low on defense, take the chance to kill them
8. Build a Obsidian Prison, try to lure your friends into the Obsidian Jail, then lock them in, station some Zombies and Skeletons outside
ImQuiting404
02/17/2022 7:33 am
Level 23 : Expert Explorer
PlAy CoOkIe RuN kInGdOM aNd YoU nEeD tO dEaTH iN yOuR nIgHtMaRe....
MJ_mcMaster
02/17/2022 6:29 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
Now run 100,000 blocks away. For real.
Make 10 panic shelters under ground.
Make some mumbo jumbo base.

Sh0w wh0'2 D4 b022!
MJ_mcMaster
02/17/2022 6:30 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
Also numbers are for cringeness

Make a statue of you and inside add tnt and observers, so if they take it down they die

Or make that snow tnt minecart trick tpo
_cRaZyCo_
02/17/2022 6:05 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
That's it. Now you're Baked (Minecraft Curios)
MonkeMods
02/17/2022 5:08 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Modder
You should eat some wood
KaiOceansword
02/17/2022 4:39 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dolphin
You should gather some TNTs and build a gigantic TNT structure, so when your friends invade, activate the giant TNT and blast all of your friends to death while you hide in a Obsidian House
If you need more ideas, you can message me
Jediwiktor15
02/17/2022 4:28 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
Flying machines+ TNT dupers to their base
MrJakkar
02/17/2022 4:18 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Get some wither skulls, TNT, potions and enderpearls. If you know their base coordinates, you can try to approach it and launch an attack when they leave it or there is like 1-2 people there only. At least one but preferably two or three extra sets of armors and weapons are handy. Golden apples and Steak/Porkchop as food options. Learn the surroundings, use terrain to your advantage. Withers aggro on the closest player/mob, use that to gain advantage when facing higher number of opponents. If you don't have experience with end crystals, don't use them. Fire resistance potion and Strenght potion are a blessing. Use poison arrows if possible. Piercing ignores shields. Popping a totem (which you should always keep a couple on yourself if you are the hunted person or engaging in pvp) results in all buffs/debuffs disappearing. If they have netherite, using lava won't give you much advantage except slowing them down. If you are escaping and have some time before they catch up, build a quick nether portal, enter it, when in the nether block it with blocks so when they spawn in they wont be able to get to you due to being in the portal, you can't do anything. There are more things, but as a quick tips, this shall suffice, gl. :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome