Historical Recreations Talented builders

wtfblake's Avatar wtfblake12/18/12 3:04 pm
12/18/2012 5:01 pm
Purple_Unicornz's Avatar Purple_Unicornz
I am looking for Builders who have an eye for detail and are committed to an excellent product.

I am Expanding a small team. i have hopes of finding a few builders who can hold there own with recreating actual buildings from photos and art. projects will be as close to scale as possible.

our current theme is Colonel America. the builds will include projects like the recreation of Fort Detroit, Boston, New York, and more. The cities will not be to scale but the buildings within the city limits will be. we have already completed New Orleans, St. Augustine, Williamsburg The Spanish Alamo mission and Fort St. Joseph.

currently or project is focused on St. Louis

With more manpower we will be able to expedite our rate of build and turn out this project much faster.

our hopes are to have this map available as a single player map and as a role-play server. Your help will be rewarded. please contact me if you think you can contribute.

we are looking for builders who can recreate building exteriors, who specialize in interiors, and who can landscape.

All work will be on the server or can be submitted via Schematic.
wtfblake
Level 36 : Artisan Demolitionist