Headaxe's Network: AXE LAB {RECRUITING!}

Headaxe's Avatar Headaxe4/1/14 5:32 pm
1 emeralds 4.2k 41
12/3/2014 6:47 pm
Jthacher's Avatar Jthacher

(I am not an english native speaker and still have to increase my not-perfect english skills, which are the reason for possible grammar- or spelling mistakes.)

Hello World!
Today I decided, that I really need a couple of good builders and people with creative and uncommon ideas for upcoming projects, I am currently working on.
One of those projects is a huge DayZ map with unique and fully functional (and already finished) redstone mechanics, a 2k*2k map and randomized and respawning loot.
I am working on trees for the world painter map at the moment, but when the map is done I will need some workers to finish cities, nature and stuff like that...

Creating things like 2k maps filled with villages is not easy for a single person, which is the reason of this post.

AXE LAB
This network is going to give you nice people to work with, fast and whitelisted servers, professional staff (if the network grows big) and will help you making thumbnails, rendered pictures and much more, if you can't create those things by yourself.

FINANCES
As long as the network has less than 10 members, I will pay for the server and for anything else, that the network needs by myself.
You are always free to donate, though.
After the network has reached a size of 10 members, I won't be able to permamently support the network, which is why it will require donations then.

HOW TO JOIN
If you want to join, you will need a couple of things, that proove the quality of content, you are able to produce, or that show how much you love this game and how much effort you are willing to put into it.
You can send me a personal message with an application, or you can simply reply to this post, if you are really interested in joining this network.

APPLICATION
- Builder: Creation of Minecraft builds
- Coder: Coding of plugins and mods for the network
- Graphical Designer: Design of thumbnails and editing of videos
- Redstoner: Work with redstone, command blocks, JSON tags and scoreboard
- Terraformer: Preperation of worlds with "World Machine", "World Painter" or "World Edit"
- Web Designer: Moderation and coding of the network's site
- Skinner: Creation of uniforms and exclusive skins for Axe Lab

Everyone in this network is supposed to have the same rights and possibilities.
This excludes me, as I am the owner and one moderator per 5 persons.
That means, that one moderator position is currently available.

This is the standart application form:

Username:
Ingame Username:
Link to a submission, that shows your skills:
Why you want to join:

CURRENT MEMBERS

[Admin] Headaxe

(Graphical Designer, Builder, Redstoner)

[Moderator] Zorigami

(Redstoner, Builder)

[Moderator] Apimil

(Builder)

Funky Goblin

(Graphical Designer)

Penny_Spheal

(Builder)

DivinePhoenix

(Terraformer,Builder,Skinner)

MCisland

(Web Designer)

Meldorn

(Writer)

NinamanOfficial

(Builder)
Headaxe
Level 55 : Grandmaster Technomancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jthacher
12/03/2014 6:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Username: jthacher
Ingame Username: jthacher
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://prntscr.com/5cyxi9
What job you would like to apply for: Builder
Why you want to join: i would like to help i love the idea and i would love to test my building skills to the limit and have fun
JamesjrSkins
12/02/2014 1:43 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Username:JamesJrSkins
Ingame Username:MarkTheHunt
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: Building , making statuge skins, i can bit redstone http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/jamesjrskins/
What job you would like to apply for: Builder Or Redstoner
Why you want to join: To Help u as new job , im lazy to record vids on ytub cuz of it
Headaxe
06/07/2014 5:19 am
Welcome, NinamanOfficial to the team!
I hope you'll enjoy Axe Lab ^^
iPwnedYou
06/05/2014 9:34 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Username: iPwnedYou
Ingame Username: 132wet
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: Sorry :/ I Just Created this Account just know.
What job you would like to apply for: I would like to apply for a Terraformer. I mostly know all the commands in worledit for terraforming, and i'm an experienced one.
Why you want to join: I Want to help servers like this, because thats how i play minecraft *_o i also want to join servers like this, not other servers like minebuilders. its too large and laggy.
Headaxe
06/06/2014 10:33 am
Without a link to a submission or something else, that shows your talent I have no way of knowing, what your skills actually are and how experienced you are.
A couple of screenshots are enough to show a good terraform ^^
OverGr0wth
06/05/2014 5:44 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Username: Nathan Walker GFX
Ingame Username: OverGr0wth
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: nathanwalkergfx.carbonmade.com
What job you would like to apply for: Graphical Designer (I AM AWARE YOU HAVE 2 GRAPHICAL DESIGNERS BUT I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME A CHANCE
Why you want to join: I get really bored most of the time, and it is a really good way to make my portfolio better.
Headaxe
06/05/2014 8:39 am
Sorry, but there is really no space for a graphical designer in the network at the moment.
OperationGhost2012
05/28/2014 7:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
I'm back... HeadAxe may I please come back to Axe Labs? I won't do what I did again. I'm way past that now and I own a successful network of my own. I don't do those kind of things anymore, I was desperate at the time to keep my server running and well... I didn't know the consiquences.. Message me on skype if you can, I'm sending you a friend request.
OperationGhost2012
05/28/2014 7:12 am
If you accept me back, may I keep my position as a coder?
Headaxe
06/04/2014 12:44 pm
I honestly think, that you still leck maturity.
Besides that, I still have no way of seeing, what you can do as a coder and what your talents really are.
I just don't see an opportunity for you in the network and I don't think you would get along with the others anyways.
SharkyBoy
04/30/2014 5:05 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Goblin
tnsharkboy
monkeybuttcrazy
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/harry-2875636/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/jus ... e-2859230/
Skinner
I think this will be fun, and I can be creative with the skins I produce for the project. I hope that I can help in any way, and improve the quality of the skins/textures.

I have had skins in the past, and have gotten to higher levels, but I deleted the submissions to start fresh. I have the past skins on my computer, so if you need to see them I can show you.
Headaxe
04/30/2014 5:34 pm
Sorry, but we do not need skinners in the network in the moment (as you can read in the forums post).
We do appreciate your application though and we'll contact you, as soon as we need a skinner in the future.

Sincerely, Headaxe
Zatharel
04/30/2014 2:23 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Maybe when I start building again.
WTFshady
04/29/2014 8:24 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Username:WTFshady
Ingame Username:WTFshady
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: Skinning: Here Building: Here
What job you would like to apply for: Skinner, builder
Why you want to join: I want to join Axe Lab because I want to try something new, and I think that this is where I can show my skills.
Headaxe
04/30/2014 2:32 pm
I'm sorry, but I have to decline your application.
I think you should gain more experience on PMC before applying here.
Honestly, It's nice to see, that you put much effort into the application by adding all those pictures, but I think you still have to show us a bigger variety of builds, you've created.

Sincerely, Headaxe
Headaxe
04/29/2014 12:03 pm
Due to a smaller loss of members, we are now recruiting and advertising for the network once again!
Apply today!
Meldorn
04/08/2014 11:42 am
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Awesome! My application has been edited accordingly to include Skype.
DivinePhoenix
04/18/2014 12:11 am
Level 38 : Artisan Mountaineer
Welcome :3
Headaxe
04/08/2014 10:59 am
MeldornUsername: Meldorn
In-game Username: Meldorn (Alt available if needed.)
Preferred Job: Writer

My first submission is a short story that I wrote a while back for a Role-play group. Hopefully, you can take five minutes to read it and judge its quality: http://heroesofgalderon.gfx-bin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=14600

Here is another (albeit more confusing) story. If you need more material, I can provide it:
http://heroesofgalderon.gfx-bin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5131&p=37063#p37063

Why do you want to join Axe Lab?:

My reasoning is twofold. First off, I am primarily an ideas generator; I come up with fresh concepts and stories, and I write them down. However, beyond pen and paper, I find it difficult to actualize some of my more ambitious projects. This will give the me necessary resources and opinions from talented individuals that I need to make my ideas a reality.

Secondly, if you hadn't noticed, finding work as a writer within the realm of Minecraft is not a simple task. This network not only has the possibility to grow my ideas, but it actually gives me people to supply ideas to; in short, it gives me a medium to use my talents that are often unwanted or overlooked. Many forsake good lore and writing within projects, and it shows poorly upon the final product. Hopefully, people will see the need for excellence in the small details, such as the writing and lore behind a build, adventure map, etc...and with me here, they'll be able to have help in that area.

Respectfully submitted,

Meldorn

I really enjoy your well written stories.
We could use you for creating tutorials and more on the server, creating articles on our website and much more.
It would be nice to see you in our rows and we hope that you can exert your amazing skills in our network very well.
I just need your (skype) contact details now, so we can communicate easily.
Then I'm going to add you to the member list and you'll become an official member.
Meldorn
04/07/2014 4:16 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Username: Meldorn
In-game Username: Meldorn (Alt available if needed.)
Preferred Job: Writer

My first submission is a short story that I wrote a while back for a Role-play group. Hopefully, you can take five minutes to read it and judge its quality: http://heroesofgalderon.gfx-bin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=14600

Here is another (albeit more confusing) story. If you need more material, I can provide it:
http://heroesofgalderon.gfx-bin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5131&p=37063#p37063

Why do you want to join Axe Lab?:

My reasoning is twofold. First off, I am primarily an ideas generator; I come up with fresh concepts and stories, and I write them down. However, beyond pen and paper, I find it difficult to actualize some of my more ambitious projects. This will give the me necessary resources and opinions from talented individuals that I need to make my ideas a reality.

Secondly, if you hadn't noticed, finding work as a writer within the realm of Minecraft is not a simple task. This network not only has the possibility to grow my ideas, but it actually gives me people to supply ideas to; in short, it gives me a medium to use my talents that are often unwanted or overlooked. Many forsake good lore and writing within projects, and it shows poorly upon the final product. Hopefully, people will see the need for excellence in the small details, such as the writing and lore behind a build, adventure map, etc...and with me here, they'll be able to have help in that area.

Respectfully submitted,

Meldorn
Grand Admiral Joey
04/07/2014 12:37 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
Headaxe
Dr-JUsername: DoctorJ
Ingame Username:DahDr_J
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://www.doctorjslaboratory.com
Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: Would really hope to get that graphic design position! I understand i will be working alot for this team so i would only charge 50% of my normal price to this group Hope your intrested!

Sorry, but we all work on a completely free base.
"50% of my normal price" is not really a good offer for us.
Our server is expensive enough, we don't really want to pay for more.

whatever sinks your submarine dude! Let me know if you decide to come around
Headaxe
04/07/2014 11:46 am
Dr-JUsername: DoctorJ
Ingame Username:DahDr_J
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://www.doctorjslaboratory.com
Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: Would really hope to get that graphic design position! I understand i will be working alot for this team so i would only charge 50% of my normal price to this group Hope your intrested!

Sorry, but we all work on a completely free base.
"50% of my normal price" is not really a good offer for us.
Our server is expensive enough, we don't really want to pay for more.
Headaxe
04/07/2014 11:43 am
Eco212Username: Eco212
Ingame Username: *ditto*
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: Anywhere on my profile! I can do really amazing terraforms, but I haven't uploaded any. If you wish to see my terraforms, feel free to reply asking to see them!
Age: If it really does matter to you, look at my forum history, I've said it a couple times.
Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: Because this looks like a team which could honestly be fun for me, without being boring or having jerky leaders. I feel I could help your team a very large amount with my extensive WorldMachine/VoxelSniper skills, espescially as you seem to make a lot of large maps!

It's fine if I'm not accepted, but I'd love to join your team.

Thankkinggg yousss!

I really think you could be a competent terraformer and I'd really appreciate to see you in our team.
We are still looking for terraformers, so it's really cool, that you might help us out!
I will add you to the member list soon.
All you need to do is adding me on skype now. (contact details on my pmc profile)
We'll explain you everything about the network then.
DivinePhoenix
04/06/2014 10:26 pm
Eco212Username: Eco212
Ingame Username: *ditto*
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: Anywhere on my profile! I can do really amazing terraforms, but I haven't uploaded any. If you wish to see my terraforms, feel free to reply asking to see them!
Age: If it really does matter to you, look at my forum history, I've said it a couple times.
Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: Because this looks like a team which could honestly be fun for me, without being boring or having jerky leaders. I feel I could help your team a very large amount with my extensive WorldMachine/VoxelSniper skills, espescially as you seem to make a lot of large maps!

It's fine if I'm not accepted, but I'd love to join your team.

Thankkinggg yousss!

I would like to see your terraforms.
Ninniy
04/05/2014 3:24 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Username: Ninniy
Ingame Username: ninniy116
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: Well, this is a WIP that will be posted eventually:

Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: I love to build, and I also like to do some graphics. I would love to have the help and support of a building team, and help them with what I know. Most of the time, I don't have anything to do, so hopefully this group can change that!
Headaxe
04/06/2014 5:13 am
I'm sorry, but I am not convinced that you can offer us the required experience and build quality.
We'd really like to thank you for the application, but you might need to work on the quality of your submissions a bit more before joining us.
DivinePhoenix
04/04/2014 6:47 pm
Username: DivinePhoenix
Ingame Username: DivinePhoenix
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/divinephoenix/
Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: I can terraform..
Headaxe
04/04/2014 6:56 pm
You made some really cool projects, I'd really appreciate to have a terraformer in our network.
Especially the variety of different terrain types, you've created is fascinating.
I accepted your application, now we just need your skype username for easy contact.
You'll be added to the member list soon. ;D
Emperatrix_Spheal
04/04/2014 10:54 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
Thank you
Headaxe
04/04/2014 8:49 am
Penny_SphealUsername: Penny_Spheal

Ingame Username: Kelayis

Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/penny_spheal/ (all of the structures)

Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: I want to join Axe Lab cause I want to put my building skills to the test. I want to know that I got what it takes and to learn more about architectures.

Thanks for applying.
It is wonderful to see you in the network. I'm going to add you to the member list soon.
Welcome to Axe Lab!
Emperatrix_Spheal
04/04/2014 8:47 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
Username: Penny_Spheal

Ingame Username: Kelayis

Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/penny_spheal/ (all of the structures)

Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: I want to join Axe Lab cause I want to put my building skills to the test. I want to know that I got what it takes and to learn more about architectures.
Skeltal
04/03/2014 10:11 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Username: Skelly_Toon
Ingame Username: Skelly_Toon
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/red ... w-shading/
Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: I would like to be in a group with people that I know that I can work with.
Headaxe
04/04/2014 8:30 am
You're doing a good job. Thanks for the application, you are accepted and your profile is going to be added to the member list soon.
OperationGhost2012
04/03/2014 10:07 pm
Congrats to everyone who has made it into Axe Labs! Anyone still interested please apply!
Apimil
04/02/2014 2:06 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
Username:Apimil
Ingame Username:Apimil
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hms-invincible-ii-airborne-battlecarrier/#comments
Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: This is the kind of network that would have been really usefull back when I was struggling on some of my projects. Also I can help buidling thing. And I'm used to moderating, so if you need a moderator.
Anyways I'd like to support this project.
Headaxe
04/02/2014 2:13 pm
Thanks for applying here. You are doing a really good job on PMC, of course your application is accepted
You are going to be added to the member list soon.
Aarnini45555
04/02/2014 11:39 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Username: Aarnini45555
In-game Username: Aarnini45555
Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/teenager-2826384/ and http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/war ... y-2792022/
Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: I want another job to do so I'm applying
Thanks
Headaxe
04/02/2014 11:49 am
I'm sorry, but two skins in total are not enough of a proof, to show us your skills.
We'd really like to thank you for the application, but you might need to collect a bit more experience before applying here.
Zorigami
04/02/2014 10:01 am
Level 47 : Master Gent
Username: Zorigami

Ingame Username: Zorigami

Link to a submission, that shows your skills: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... 8-2830852/

Why do you want to join Axe Lab?: A network of people with different skills, and things to contribute would be very helpful for a lot of people, (including me,) and I'd love to get it going at the ground level.
Headaxe
04/02/2014 10:05 am
Looks great. You are definetely in.
Headaxe
04/02/2014 9:03 am
Welcome, OperationGhost2012 in the Axe Lab!

-Headaxe
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome