HammerHead Building Team (Recruiting)

HecticPurple's Avatar HecticPurple3/4/13 10:28 pm
3/6/2013 11:53 pm
HecticPurple's Avatar HecticPurple
Hello, seeing as you've opened and/or previewed this thread, I take it that I've caught your interest in joining a building team. Well, let's get right to it, shall we?

My In-Game name is HecticPurple, I am 18 years old studying computer science in college at the moment. I've read up on and studied historical architecture for 2 years. I have also been playing Minecraft for 3 years. I'm hoping to recruit a few builders to fill my building team so that we can share our creations with the rest of the Minecraft community. In order to be considered for acceptance into the team, please fill out the info below.

I'm also looking for someone to co-own this team with me. If you can host a stable server with the necessary plugins, I'll consider you for co-owner.

Name:
IGN:
Age(If you're male, with the voice of a female, I won't allow you on the team):
Building Experience (If you don't have pictures/videos, I won't even look at your application):
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Can you host a server?:
Can you record cinematics of our builds?(Not necessary):
Do you have a mic?(Communication during building is essential. Mics are less of a hassle than chatbox):
Skype ID:
Tell me about yourself:

Thank you for your time, if you are accepted for further review, I will contact you on Skype. If you don't have Skype, please say so in the application. Good Luck.
HecticPurple
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal