**FREE WEB DESIGN, BUILDING, CODING**

granmasboy99's Avatar granmasboy9911/22/15 3:57 pm
12/13/2015 2:23 am
Gen_Ben's Avatar Gen_Ben
Hi! I'm granmasboy99, I am making this post as an offer to anyone in need of website design, building for a server, or coding for a server. Find what I do below!

Web Design
-Basic HTML (Im currently learning more, however I can code HTML, though I prefer using a design program)
-Enjin design, or other online design programs ( This is based on what you prefer )
-Can be done as soon as you need it

Building
-Professional Design
- I have over years of experience building
-Virtually any style (Modern, Old, ETC...)
-Usually takes time, depending on the project size, and the tools given

Coding
-Plugin installation
-Plugin setup
-Plugin configuration
-In game plugin configuration (things such as groupmanager or PEX for example)

If you have questions about what I can do, or if you would like to have me do a project for you, PM me here on PMC.
granmasboy99
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Gen_Ben
12/13/2015 2:23 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
granmasboy i could use some help if this deals still going. I recently started a server and could do with some help with group manager maybe some medieval builds and possibly a website
granmasboy99
12/05/2015 1:53 am
Bumppppp
granmasboy99
12/01/2015 8:13 pm
Bump
granmasboy99
11/30/2015 8:23 pm
Bump
granmasboy99
11/29/2015 9:16 pm
Sent everyone who requested something a PM!
puppy610
11/29/2015 9:08 pm
Level 1 : New Network
I would like a build...
SoapTurtle
11/23/2015 3:29 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
as a coder/programmer myself I don't see how these items fall into the category of coding:
-Plugin installation
-Plugin setup
-Plugin configuration
-In game plugin configuration (things such as groupmanager or PEX for example)

Call yourself a manager, or config guy instead

gl!
granmasboy99
11/29/2015 7:52 pm
Lol, super sorry, I wrote this at like 1 A.M. and didn't really care enough to proof read it! Lol thanks!
UnknownNate
11/23/2015 3:07 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
granmasboy99, I have a new server that is using Essentials currently, and we need a dev who can help get our worlds set up. Currently we are thinking about doing survival/factions, and some other unique type of world. Right now our server has 8 people on and we have only 1 dev who is working on his own server so we need you. If you can help us get our server up and running and posted on PMC, we will most definitely reward you. But just for now, we need just one little push to get our server up and running.
granmasboy99, my skype is UnknownNate, if you want to skype me and my IGN is also UnknownNate. My server IP is 192.198.99.130:25595 if you want to join. Thank you for taking your time to read this!

- UnknownNate
Owner of Retronix
ArticSpaceman
11/23/2015 12:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Dear granmasboy99,
My name is Marc, I'm the founder and head builder of Everbloom Studios. Everbloom Studios is a team that recently started growing in the Minecraft community. Everbloom Studios provides Buildings, Renders, Websites and Graphic design related to Minecraft. The last few weeks we have been working hard to give this team a great place in the community, and as each day goes by we become better and bigger.

We have already a few great builders, designers and dev's, But we could really use some extra help. We are not officially launched yet but this does not mean we are sitting still, we already started doing commissions. If you are interested in starting to work with us please let us know. We would love to give you a new experience, learn you new things and make something better together.

Sincerely,

Marc/Denzarou
headbuilder of Everbloom Studios
portfolio : http://imgur.com/a/vJ9fk
contact@everbloom-studios.com
Ivain
11/22/2015 6:28 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
that sucks man, but at least you can still show the build part.
Ivain
11/22/2015 5:49 pm
I'm not telling you to go make a website. However, its advisable to show some sort of work anywhere/
As for coding, since you're only doing the installing, setup and configuration theres absolutely no need to show past work since thats not really possible. But there is this thing called references, where you refer to past clients (or ask them to refer to you).

I was hoping you had already worked on some website with your HTML and web-design program experience.
As for building, I highly advice you to either upload the builds to PMC or start an Imgur album containing pictures of them.
granmasboy99
11/22/2015 5:54 pm
I understand you weren't telling me to make a website. Yes I have done past websites for many people, none of which exist anymore, to my knowledge. All of the websites were either shut down (no longer needed by said client) or deleted for whatever reason that person decided on.
Ivain
11/22/2015 4:19 pm
Maybe you could show people a portfolio of your previous experience with the services you are offering.
granmasboy99
11/22/2015 4:57 pm
First off, I dont see what kind of examples you would like to see for certain aspects of my offer, such as coding. I cant exactly show you through a picture exactly what im doing/previously did. So if you want an example of that, just tell me what I could possibly do for one. As for the rest of the information, I could post images to this thread, which probably wouldnt do the justice. I dont find it practical to register a domain, make a whole website, and upload all sorts of images/videos for a most likely one time post.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome