Elivius Network | Towny Server | Hiring Staff - ALL Positions | 1.20.4account_box

MayDayRains's Avatar MayDayRains4/22/24 12:33 pm
4/24/2024 7:16 pm
Ryderlb09's Avatar Ryderlb09
Join the Elivius Network Team!

Are you passionate about Minecraft and looking to be a part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team?
We're excited to announce that we are expanding our staff, and we're on the hunt for talented
individuals to join us in various roles!

About our project:

We're dedicated to crafting an exceptional Minecraft towny server experience, offering distinctive
features such as a custom spawner plugin, specialized worlds, exclusive food options, challenging
bosses, and more. Our current phase involves beta testing to fine-tune existing plugins, gather
feedback, and polish the server for a full release. While we may be small now, our ambition is to grow
our team and cultivate a vibrant community for all Minecraft enthusiasts to find enjoyment.

Positions Available:

Moderation Staff: Do you have a keen eye for keeping our server a safe and enjoyable place for all players? We're seeking moderators to help enforce rules and maintain a friendly atmosphere.

Build Staff: If you have a creative flair for designing and constructing intricate structures and landscapes, our build team is perfect for you! Help shape the aesthetic of our server.

Content Staff: Are you a content creator with a knack for creating gameplay, editing configs, pixel art, or hosting events? Join our content team and share your passion with our community.

Development Staff: If you're a coding wizard with experience in plugin development, we'd love to have you on board to enhance and customize our server's features.

Requirements:

Must be able to communicate effectively with management.
Previous experience is a plus, but not required. Dedication, teamwork, and a positive attitude are a must!

What we are looking for:

We are looking for team members who are just as dedicated to this project as us. We truly want to make a great experience for players and hope we can find others to help us do just that. I originally joined the server as a helper/developer and have work my way up to Co-Owner so the possibilities here truly are endless. I hope that you consider helping our project become a success.

How to Apply:

Interested in joining our team? Please fill out our application form in our discord:
https://discord.gg/cXcTNaXTaY or dm maydayrains on discord!

Join us in creating an amazing Minecraft Towny server experience for players around the world. Let's
build, moderate, create content, and develop together! Note if you go to fill out an application in the discord it will have "requirements" those are voided at this time!

We can't wait to welcome new talents to our community. Apply now and embark on this incredible
journey with us!

Contact: maydayrains on discord or by email (maydayrains@gmail.com) for any questions, comments, or concerns!

Don't see a position that fits you but you still want to help?

Dm directly with how you think you can help the server grow! I can find the correct position for you!

Please note the server is still in Beta/Server version 1.20.4
MayDayRains
Level 1 : New Crafter