~ Black Tie Builds Is Recruiting! ~

HecticPurple's Avatar HecticPurple8/23/13 9:02 am
1 emeralds 154 6
8/25/2013 5:18 am
TheArchangel's Avatar TheArchangel
Hello there,

My name is HecticPurple and one of the 3 founders of Black Tie Builds.

We are a team of builders and map-makers that assist servers for fair prices while also displaying the utmost professionalism in our client interactions.

Seeing as we have quite a few projects taken on, we require more members to join our team and help us.

If you decide to join the team, we wouldn't want you to do it just for the money. We'd want you to join because you enjoy building/map-making, you want to be a part of a group filled with amazing team members, and you would actually take this seriously because, in a sense, this is a job and you will be paid upon your performance.

If this seems like something you would like to get involved please contact me on Skype.

Skype ID: Darbearius

Thank you and good luck to you!

- Hectic
HecticPurple
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheArchangel
08/25/2013 5:18 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Hey, I would like to join your team I don't have skype and my computer is locked,
so I would like to apply on here if it is ok. I'm very good at medieval buildings, as of now I only have 1 city on my profile here(on pmc) but if you want me to I can post some more
HecticPurple
08/25/2013 4:39 am
We're still recruiting. Keep in mind that I will only allow a select few to join.
XoobHunteX
08/23/2013 2:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Can I get a test build too?Also my skype user is XoobHunteX.I don't want the money.I'm just there for the fun and to kill some time.
HaylingZar
08/23/2013 9:24 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
I don't have skype...

EDIT: Just downloaded skype will PM you my username
HaylingZar
08/23/2013 9:06 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
I would do this for free (but I wish I was better at building)
HecticPurple
08/23/2013 9:20 am
We find potential in all builders. If you'd like to try, add me on Skype and we'll get you set up with a Test Build.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome