=== Apocalyptic RPG Server Recruiting Now ====

1Game1Chance's Avatar 1Game1Chance11/4/16 4:48 pm
1 emeralds 112 1
11/9/2016 2:26 pm
KingTheQueen's Avatar KingTheQueen
==================================================
A bit about the server

The team and I are in the process of making a new server, Revelation of Chaos.Revelation of Chaos will be a server set in a time in the future ( 2045 ) where a war has broken out and the Occulus virus has wiped out all men. Women are all that is left.

As a man, you step out into an apocalyptic island in a flash from 2016 not knowing how you got there, who you are, or your purpose in life is. Technology has reverted to crude bows and arrows, and some women appear to exhibit magical powers.

The island has four NPC factions vying for power.

1. The Redeemers are a god believing group trying to win over the island with a combination of faith in god and hard work. Currently at war with Pyron

2. Pyron are an elusive group operating from a secret location. Rumors abound of Pyron experimenting with fusings magic and science. Currently at war with Redeemers

3. The Kingdom of Navarra is a warlike slaver nation determined to overpower all of the other factions and force them into slavery. Currently at war with Serenity.

4. Serenity is a peace and drug and sex loving community that guard their independence passionately. Currently at war with Navarra.

Magicspells experience would be also lovely.

A bit about me...

Hello, I am porridgemcgee, a veteran server owner mostly known on here for owning Australia's most popular RPG Minecraft Server, Nevan Wolf Wolf.http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/1game1chance-rpg-server/.

I am primarily a coder, write my own plugins around quests and RPG style interactions.

What and who we seek
Currently, we have four staff teams.

1. Building and level design
2. Administration and Justice
3. Questing and Lore
4. Development and Testing

We have vacancies in all teams presently, but are expecially seeking builders who have any experience or believe they would make the island look overgrown. Ad hoc project work also a huge asset, as well as modifying and furnishing the insides of homes as well as ad hoc building requirements as required.

Also seeking people good with the plugin Sentinel or Citizens of the Magicspells plugin

To apply, either reply here and tell us a bit about yourself, or email me, or try us on here https://discord.gg/kVD4PEj
1Game1Chance
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher