[Solved] Testfor Armor Stands

GildedSimian's Avatar GildedSimian9/6/14 2:33 am
9/6/2014 7:22 pm
GildedSimian's Avatar GildedSimian
Just a quick questions for those who are a tad more command block inclined then myself. Is there a way to testfor an armor stand with a specific inventory. For example could I run a command to testfor an armor stand in a certain location which has a diamond helmet on?

I only gave it a quick thought but I'm unsure of the limitations of the testfor command so I'm just dropping the question here.
GildedSimian
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GildedSimian
09/06/2014 7:22 pm
Ugggh one more Issue. So the command works great, however for the project im currently working on the command blocks wont recognize the head. The only difference between the two stands is that one has had its positioned changed with tp's and no gravity and so on. I can still run a simple testfor @e[type=ArmorStand] on a specific location and get my output but when I add the skull and the argument it wont recognize it.
GildedSimian
09/06/2014 10:35 am
pau101/testfor @e[type=ArmorStand] {Equipment:[{tag:{SkullOwner:{Name:"MHF_Chicken"}}}]}

You have been an incredible help sir, thank you!
pau101
09/06/2014 10:30 am
Level 82 : Elite Programmer
/testfor @e[type=ArmorStand] {Equipment:[{tag:{SkullOwner:{Name:"MHF_Chicken"}}}]}

You need to look at this and this page on the wiki to know what the NBT tags are.
GildedSimian
09/06/2014 4:05 am
Actually since this is still on topic, how would I use it to test for a player skull on that armor stand. currently the command I'm using is

/testfor @e[type=ArmorStand] {Equipmet:[{id:"skull 1 3 {SkullOwner:MHF_Chicken}"}]}

But im getting back "[04:01] Armor Stand did not match the required data structure"
I do infact have an armor stand with that player skull on it so I'm not sure what I've done wrong.
pau101
09/06/2014 3:16 am
Level 82 : Elite Programmer
/testfor @e[type=ArmorStand] {Equipment:[{id:"minecraft:diamond_helmet"}]}
GildedSimian
09/06/2014 3:44 am
You know I tried this and it wasn't working for me but now that I copier pasted this one it does. I must have messed something up somewhere and wrote it off as a wrong command all together. thank you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome