Need help with a Redstone clock

GigageSinopa's Avatar GigageSinopa6/20/23 9:13 pm
2 emeralds 214 4
8/24/2023 12:13 pm
Jul mik's Avatar Jul mik
I'm trying to build a simple mob farm that is just to collect mob drops. I have the dispensers set up to dispense the water and all that but I cant figure out how to build a clock that can give two ticks so the water is dispensed and retracted quickly but then not activate again for a few minutes.

Incase my explanation sucks, which it probably does. I only want the water to pop out ever few minutes to push mobs into the killing chamber.
GigageSinopa
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jul mik
08/24/2023 12:13 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
2 observers
Meat_Mallet
07/27/2023 5:22 pm
Level 42 : Master Engineer
history
Meat_Mallet
07/27/2023 5:27 pm
Level 42 : Master Engineer
Here is a simple mechanism you might find useful

Place a noteblock with observers pointed out opposite directions.
place your dispenser with water in front of one, and a block with redstone dust in front of the other.
place a wooden pressure plate on the noteblock and another dispenser in front of the pressure plate.
Fill the other dispenser with stackable items such as dirt blocks.
Surround the pressure plate with glass.
Right click the noteblock once to prime it.
Now, every five minutes, the dirt block will despawn, triggering the mechanism and dropping another dirt block onto the pressure plate.
The photos should help you build it.
Nate VA
06/25/2023 11:16 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Use a basic standard clock, 4 dust, and 4 repeaters. Rather than powering the dispenser normally, power it using an observer, which will trigger when the dust in front of the observer is powered and unpowered, triggering the dispenser twice.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome