Anyone know how to fly in survival minecraft?

sippiboy's Avatar sippiboy7/16/16 3:29 pm
1 emeralds 9.6k 6
7/16/2016 9:31 pm
ICEThat's Avatar ICEThat
I was looking for a command for a flying machine in survival minecraft for 1.10.2 i want something close to creative flight if anyone knows a command that can help. thanks
sippiboy
Level 26 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ICEThat
07/16/2016 9:31 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
People have made one command block creations and things that allow for 'flight' in survival using barrier blocks
jtrent238
07/16/2016 9:26 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
You can use a server.
Karrfis
07/16/2016 4:12 pm
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan Birb Birb
you wont achieve something close to creative flight in vanilla minecraft with commands without just doing /gamemode 1

modded you can easily download a /fly mod

i am sure you could do something with the barrier blocks to emulate creative mode fight, it wont be the same but it might work
Emrison
07/16/2016 4:17 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer
As I said in my previous comment he can enable flying in his player data via NBT editing. Given, it is not commands. But still technically vanilla since your not modifying the game your just editing it.
Karrfis
07/16/2016 8:44 pm
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan Birb Birb
personally i think when they ask for vanilla they mean something that they can do in game instead of having to exit and run XYZ to make themselves be able to do the action
Emrison
07/16/2016 4:08 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer
In vanilla Minecraft, flight as you describe it is not possible. There is the Elytra which is a glider and if you add a Punch II bow to the mix, makes for infinite flight. But that is a bug and is likely to be fixed. The only other option is NBT editing. Which given that NBT tags are part of vanilla Minecraft anyway, it stil technically is vanilla. This is very simple and only requires you to download a free 3rd party program called NBTExplorer which you can download here:

After this is done downloading all you have to do it open it, press the + beside the world you want, open level.dat, then open Data, next click on Player, then abilities. Finally double-click on flying and change the value to 1.

Hope this helps, Sincerely
JaMcSu
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome