Anybody able to teach command blocks?

ItalicMuscle's Avatar ItalicMuscle9/11/23 7:58 pm
1 emeralds 184 3
11/18/2023 5:14 pm
DinoWattz's Avatar DinoWattz
i am making an Undertale map in minecraft (undertale in 3d) and i need help with command blocks, can someone make or link a video that will teach me indepth each command specifically for map making? thank you!
ItalicMuscle
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DinoWattz
11/18/2023 5:14 pm
Level 22 : Expert Engineer
I don't think you need to learn them all at once, you could start learning a basic command and how coordinates works (if you don't know yet), the /tp and /setblock commands sounds like a good start, don't be afraid to experiment what thing does what, go wild!

From there you can start learning more advanced commands but only the ones you need. Want to make every zombie on the map fly like a balloon? learn the /effect command and target selectors. Need something to happen when a block is placed somewhere? learn the /execute command.

There are tutorials which teach specific commands and the minecraft wiki also helps a lot.

Also: chain command blocks are very useful ;)
Peril108
11/14/2023 12:43 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
i would suggest this tutorial, by bertiecrafter
ElvenRanger24
11/04/2023 12:00 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
This isn't my video, but what really helped me learn command blocks was a series by SLICEDLIME. it's on YouTube, and goes over the important commands (clone, execute, fill, etc...) you should check it out!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome