Should I make a sequel to my map or start a new project?map

Milkshake___'s Avatar Milkshake___4/14/24 5:04 pm
4/28/2024 4:44 pm
dymoslaw's Avatar dymoslaw
I recently posted my first real solo project to planetminecraft and it gained WAY better of a reception than I had expected. I had originally wanted to move onto a new project, and form a small build team for it (solo is so much harder than I thought) and just leave this long but finished project to rest, as I was pretty burned out by the end. (9 months to finish)

The reignition of the interest for the map makes me think a sequel would be interesting, but now I don't know if I should continue on adding to this already massive city, or just start something fresh. Thoughts?

Map for reference: www.planetminecraft.com/project/mosslorn-1000x1000-custom-abandoned-city-map-with-loot-lore-and-hundreds-of-secrets-to-find/

Poll ended 04/17/2024 5:04 pm.

Milkshake___
Level 27 : Expert Architect