Huge resort project - Builders wanted!

UnspeakableGaming's Avatar UnspeakableGaming2/10/13 4:59 pm
2/21/2013 12:50 pm
Juggernutty's Avatar Juggernutty
Hey!

Your Here because your a Builder! Well You can call me Butter, Because my Minecraft Username is butterball911. I own a YouTube Channel called "UnspeakableGaming" And Im working on a Huge Project, Looking for excellent Builders to help. All Builders get Credit! And Rewards! There will also be a Trailer Presented by UnspeakableGaming (My YouTube)

What is the Project?
The Project is A huge Island, Custom Terrain, Which will be Converted into a HUGE Island Resort! We have already started with some Buildings, and the entrance!

How To Be A Builder!
1. Comment Your Minecraft Username.
2. Give me your steam username (For contacting when server is up) (Server isnt open 24/7)
3. Tell me some recent Projects, Or what you specialties are.

Who I pick to be Builders
-The Builders I select to help will sent to a server (WhiteListed)

Rewards for Helpers/Builders
1. Builders get Credit In on the Project
2. Builders get a free #1Fan Rank on my Subscriber Server (Worth $120) Which Includes Creative, Unlimited Homes, And lots more. Join my Subscriber Server for the Ranks

Subscriber Server IP - 184.171.170.93 (NOT The Build Server)
UnspeakableGaming - YouTube - Subscribe
My YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/unspeakablegaming

**If You try to Grief, You Destroy the Project, (Once I WhiteList you) We have plenty of backup Folders of the world. Just Letting you know**
UnspeakableGaming
Level 70 : Legendary Technomancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Juggernutty
02/21/2013 12:50 pm
Level 1 : New Narwhal
IGN: Juggernutty
No Steam, sorry.
I'm alright at building, I suppose. I can build pretty much anything, but for some reason I like doing bridges. If you want to see some of my finished builds, just go to my profile, apart from that I don't have much to show you. I try to build the best I can, usually by hand. Good luck with the project, even if you don't accept me. It sounds good, and the people you've recruited already look to be really good at building.
_Hgwells
02/20/2013 7:53 am
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
yeah my steam is Hgwells1 i have skype as well which is Hgwellz
_Hgwells
02/12/2013 5:43 am
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
IGN: Hgwells1
Recent projects: Capture the flag (Capture Point) with fully automated Redstone wiring and command block interface, also tic tac toe machine made on a server and various other building works, my key role whenever i'm building tends to be redstone engineering however i can adapt and work as a nitty gritty builder that likes to build huge giant things by hand where others would prefer worldedit

Proof Of Work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/capture-point/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr5pUpFwu7M (Example Of Building)
UnspeakableGaming
02/12/2013 7:55 pm
Sounds good, Do you have steam so I may contact you? I should of told other people.. I will your steam username just so I can tell you when the server is up, Because I run the server from my computer so its not up 24/7
tom101_12
02/12/2013 4:05 am
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
IGN: tom101_12
My recent Work/What Im Good At: MegaBuilds

some of my work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... stlevania/
UnspeakableGaming
02/12/2013 7:54 pm
Sounds good, Do you have steam so I may contact you? I should of told other people.. I will your steam username just so I can tell you when the server is up, Because I run the server from my computer so its not up 24/7
socialPHROPHET
02/12/2013 2:57 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Modder
IGN: socialPHROPHET

My recent Work/What Im Good At: Im Really good at building but more better at Redstone

I havent made a Giant project before but i am working on an adventure map.
Gray19
02/12/2013 2:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Charger114 is my IGN. I specialize in Terrain editing/terra-forming and exterior designs for larger or smaller builds. I'm also good at creating furniture in mine craft, so I could help with interior design as well.
UnspeakableGaming
02/12/2013 7:51 pm
Bmail5
02/11/2013 4:47 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
Name:Bmail5 (Just call me Bmail)
I have done some buildings, But they were all myself, so they are not huge but i am good at Detailing and i come up with some ideas all the time to help out.
UnspeakableGaming
02/12/2013 7:53 pm
-abs-106-
02/10/2013 5:27 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
Abs106 is my IGN. I am good at doing detailing and interior, I am also a good builder with good ideas. I love to work as a team, this also sounds very interesting. I hope I get accepted, because to be honest I haven't been building lately and I want to start again.

Here is my ship which is my best build: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/calypsos-revenge-ship/

I also have a tower that is not my best work its on my profile if you want to look. These are all from awhile ago as you can see, Ive been kinda AFK from PMC, but im back.
UnspeakableGaming
02/10/2013 5:29 pm
I WhiteListed you, You should be able to join
IP - 75.108.212.17

Welcome to the crew!
m1ntcak3
02/10/2013 5:18 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Ryan Kendall
IGN: m1ntcak3

I am currently helping build a TF2 server but that is on hold till April. My previous work:

2 texture packs:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/solarrealms-halloween-revision-2
http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/real-life-gun/

some work i have done:

The main area i specialize in is Redstone, and build cottages and hotels.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Predator_13X
02/10/2013 5:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Predator_13X

I do not have any proof of work but i have collaborated with people on FyreUK and i am very talented at medieval, steampunk, modern, sic-fi and fantasy styles of building
UnspeakableGaming
02/10/2013 5:27 pm
I WhiteListed you, You should be able to Join

IP - 75.108.212.17
TazeCrafty
02/10/2013 5:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
TazeCrafty
My Previous planetminecraft was FazePerfection, my specialities are Additional builds, any kind of home, Etc. i do Pixel Art, and more some of my builds i didn't upload. i can assure you that i can build a Beautiful Beach, Pier and more i can also build a modern beach house that will take some time
UnspeakableGaming
02/10/2013 5:26 pm
I WhiteListed you, You should be able to join

IP - 75.108.212.17
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome