How can i make my builds pay to download

KC Entertainment's Avatar KC Entertainment2/19/23 3:44 pm
4 emeralds 345 3
4/16/2023 2:56 am
GoggleD0GG's Avatar GoggleD0GG
Hi, I am a builder and would like to share my builds with a cost.
how can i do this?
thank you for your attention
KC Entertainment
Level 35 : Artisan Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GoggleD0GG
04/16/2023 2:56 am
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
perhaps through a website like fiverr for custom builds or ko-fi if someone wants to donate?
User4423631G
03/10/2023 6:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I've been looking actually for a builder for one of my projects, would you like to get in touch?

The only available option that I'm aware of to sell your premade builds is to post of Fiverr. That's the place where I usually comission builders/programmers etc.
UncleBase
03/08/2023 10:07 am
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
history
Hi,

I'm sorry to say there is no way to effectively achieve that. To make money, you need to have a closed-off system. With the availability of free maps on Java, it means hardly anyone is prepared to pay for maps on that platform. The console versions of Minecraft Bedrock are closed off, and it has a brilliant way to sell maps and other creations via the Minecraft Marketplace. The problem is, it is impossible for a normal creator like you or me to join.

There are only about 200-300 partners worldwide that can sell on Marketplace. Most of what is offered are not standard maps but adventure maps with unique coding, or other content. Almost all are companies. Microsoft will allow you to apply as an individual, but they will never get back to you and when you log in it will say something like "pending" indefinitely.

I understand Minecraft Marketplace needs very high standards and cannot become the cesspool that Steam Greenlight became, but under 300 sellers for a game (all versions) that has a player base of 173,000,000 in my opinion is crazy.

I'm sorry again for the disappointing news. On the plus side, you have some good-looking creations on your profile.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome