Do you want to help on a map? If so, then simply reply.

Drag0n_Tamer's Avatar Drag0n_Tamer3/17/24 4:00 pm history
3/17/2024 5:03 pm
TigeressTail's Avatar TigeressTail
  So, about a month ago, I posted a Find The Button community edition. Well, I've decided to make a sequel to it. But there is one teeny problem, there is currently no one to build. So... it's wide open. You don't even need to be an expert builder, if you know how to place blocks, great, you're in. So the way this will work is, if you are selected, I'll send you a private message letting you know. 8 spaces are available so, that's 8 possibilities. Anyway, if you are selected, I'll send you the world file via email, there will be vacant areas, so choose any of them. Once you have finished your build, send the updated world file back to me, and there you go, you just made your level. Some criteria do need to be met, however. Things you will need to do is add a sign with your level's name and you're username, AKA who it's by, and that's about it.

  Make the levels as big or as small as you want, nothing's stopping ya. I'll build the start room and lobby, all you need to build is your level. So, if you are up for it, reply to this thread. Entries will no longer be accepted by March 31st, 2024 at 3:00 p.m. EST. By then, I'll come back to this thread and select 8 of you, if you are accepted, I'll send you a message. So again, you have until March 31st, 2024 at 3:00 p.m. EST. After then, no more requests.
Drag0n_Tamer
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon