A Fictionated Puzzle (1.20.4) Need Testers

plinter's Avatar plinter4/6/24 10:47 pm history
3 emeralds 180 4
4/29/2024 2:19 am
Escapazition's Avatar Escapazition
Why we need testers:

Hi everyone, we are looking people to test the current version of our map. We plan to discontinue the map with updates this April, we need people to test the map to find bugs/break the map. As of now we are working on two maps already, a sequel perhaps for this map. We want to provide the best experience when playing this puzzle map.

What is the map about:

"A Fictionated Puzzle"! This Minecraft puzzle map, created by KeyDev Studios, is an immersive journey filled with exciting challenges and lore! Formerly known as "A Puzzle With No Direction," it has been meticulously crafted to provide you with hours of entertainment. Test your problem-solving skills as you navigate through intricate puzzles and obstacles. Plinter and Exlonic, the talented map designers, have poured their creativity into captivating challenges that will keep you engaged from start to finish. Plinter handles command blocks, trailers, and more, while Exlonic contributes to redstone mechanics, commands, and immersive lore.

IF FOUND ANY ERRORS/BUGS PLEASE WRITE THEM DOWN IN THE COMMENTS

A Fictionated Puzzle Download

Or play on a free server with StickyPiston:

Thank you guys! - KeyDev Studios
plinter
Level 25 : Expert Engineer