NES Skyrim Sprite Sheet [Current version, V1]

PixelFury's Avatar PixelFury8/31/13 1:13 pm
1 emeralds 472 4
8/31/2013 7:34 pm
PixelFury's Avatar PixelFury
Hi everyone, so one day I was looking at game demake mockups and well this is what I came up with. Imagine, Skyrim for the NES! Anyways enough talk, heres the current sprite sheet version, I will add on to more of it such as more armors, races, tiles, etc. If you use this for your own game project then please PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO ME as either TijjerGamepark (Most preferred) or Thedanyman (also preferred!)

Click to reveal
V1

Resized Image
PixelFury
Level 43 : Master Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

bmanrules
08/31/2013 6:41 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
For some reason I get a 404 with the images. Could you re-upload?
PixelFury
08/31/2013 7:34 pm
Hmm I'll give you a link to the images, here they are:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11499010/

Resized: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11501056/

I hope that helps you bybass the 404 problem with the images. Shouldn't be getting a 404, I just copied the image link, and the image links are not changed or so. But I'll reput in the links if needed.
Fokkusu
08/31/2013 3:13 pm
Level 43 : Master Fox
Good! Tiny though. Muh peepers struggled to see it in all it's glory which might also suggest its too small.
PixelFury
08/31/2013 5:57 pm
Yes I could make another file with it resized. Just like any sprite sheet its supposed to be small so that the file of course won't be so big. When programmed in-game it is resized by I certain percentage, however since I'm offering this as a sprite sheet it has to be small if someone was to use it for a skyrim demake game demo, though thanks for the idea I'll resize it, save it as another image and post it so its easier for people to see :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome