~Artistic Cover Shop~

TheMoonLight's Avatar TheMoonLight10/19/12 10:28 am
1 emeralds 110 2
10/19/2012 10:37 am
TheMoonLight's Avatar TheMoonLight
Do you HATE your background on your blogs, texture packs? I can help easily, with a free service that is a hobby!

For blogs
Click to reveal
Link me to your skin, and also what back ground- I can simply add them together artistically and if wanted- tell me you want me to pick your background, perhaps add some cute things to it!

For Texture Packs!
Click to reveal
Link me to your skin and also to your texture pack, I can take a wonderful picture (Or you just give me one and I add text & your character) then I will add nice font and your skin

This will take me around an hour-> a day, this also depends when I begin. I will try and reply asap! (Due to EST I might delay)

This makes your projects/texture packs look more attractive!

To show some of my work~

Art I have completed-
(There are none so far)

NOTE: The backgrounds are not edited by me, they're selected randomly by you or myself- I own non of it.

This is a free service and also please check out some of my work!
TheMoonLight
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe