A experimental book waiting to be finished

CassandraStudios's Avatar CassandraStudios12/2/17 9:18 am
1 emeralds 287 6
12/4/2017 11:43 pm
CassandraStudios's Avatar CassandraStudios
Currently, we're working on PROJECT Ressurection, a stand-alone map (also our basis) for our own book. The CEO of Cassandra Studios, Cassandra Jones, is using as much energy as possible in his ability to complete the book and publish it worldwide.

The book will be completed in the end of this year, written in Vietnamese.

English & Chinese ver. will be available in 2018.

Stay tuned to our profile page!
CassandraStudios
Level 38 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CassandraStudios
12/04/2017 11:43 pm
You're welcome. :))
CassandraStudios
12/04/2017 5:01 am
Also, the assets in PROJECT Ressurection is more likely to be available in the wars in our book. For example, an imperial fleet consists of 1 wooden Carrier, 2 Battleships, 5 Cruisers and 15 Frigates, etc.
CassandraStudios
12/04/2017 12:04 am
Well, half of my book will be about the history of PROJECT Ressurection, with significant alternative changes (including real-life characters). The rest takes place in their current timeline, Cassandra Studios goes to save what's left of their homeworld after telling about its history. It'll undergo a reviewing process after being draft-finished.
JediJerboa
12/04/2017 11:22 am
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
Thank you for the sneak peek! I wish you the best of luck in your writing endeavors!
JediJerboa
12/03/2017 3:06 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
If it's not too much trouble, can I get a summary or at least a bit of a teaser for what this book is about? Sorry, just really curious. I'm a writer myself and I'm always interested in seeing what other writers are up to.
CassandraStudios
12/03/2017 10:57 am
Be sure to vote for translators soon! If my first book proves to be successful, then I will make the second installation with special edition!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome