Tell me a story and I will make it worsegrid_on

Steveg's Avatar Steveg12/26/23 2:21 am
3 emeralds 124 4
12/28/2023 3:25 pm
Carl-The-Npc's Avatar Carl-The-Npc
Example: A dog was living in a house. The mother was evil and wanted a knife. Luckily the dog got a good father and his mother quickly turned into a grandmother and died. Worse Version: A dog was living without a house. The mother was evil and HAD a knife. She tried to kill the dog. The dog got a eviler father who owned chainsaws, knifes and a lava bucket. The dog quickly turned into a grandfather and died. Rules: Do not spam. No swear words. Yes violence (not blood violence). No super sad storys. Yes covering swear words like f*** and shi*. Please do not spam swearing words. Yes images. No languages except English. You are free to upload lots of images creating a book instead of writing.
Steveg
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Carl-The-Npc
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
YOU AND I HAVE ∞ LIVES AND WE KEEP DIEING TOGETHER FOREVER. The End!
Carl-The-Npc
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TAKE THAT!
Ender Sparkle
12/28/2023 2:18 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Enderdragon
(I made something as bad and long as possibile)
Once upon a time, three people named Rizzler, Baka and Jeremy started a NFT insurance company named Greedy Gasper inc. The company grew more and more, until it surpassed a global champion, Amolgurs International. Baka played a lot of Staris, had all DLCs, and after global success he said to other co-founders:
"Hey, I think we should claim other departaments of amenties and entertaintment, like a megacorp from Staris!" So their first take on things other than NFT insurance were video games. They wanted to make something like VR chat, but with also other social features like... Yes, NFTs. You could create there content, trade and sell your work. Of course there would be some sort of moderation, although badly made artifacts may also appear in the early days. But one night, an enigmatic technician hacked and broke their way into the office and made a small, but mattering changes in the project. Next day, the founders themselves tested the video game, and it ended horribly. Their goggles spring-locked (Greedy Gasper inc. has also made springlock VR sets, that were also tested on that day) themselves, and they awoken as VPSz (Very Player ***, new type off NPC AI) inside of their creation. Very first thing they saw were words showing right in front of their faces that meant "Get Jaxed LOLMAO". Everyone were not themselves anymore Rizzler was an alien robot, Baka turned into an Amongi Bean, and Jeremy turned intro an assault helicopter. But they didn't live any longer because they got destroyed deleted from the very first object added into the game: a giant metal pipe that does infinite damage and a funny sound when it falls.
ScotsMiser
12/26/2023 1:23 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
history
High bar you've set there 🙄 for the submitters

As the mushroom clouds rose and the shockways tore towards zim, ze realized that zis work on zis protest poster would be wasted.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome